|~Engagement Fixed?~|

Zoya: Bhul to sab se hoi hain. Hum jab koi galti karte hain to humari Ammi Abbu hume maaf kar dete hain. To jab agar wo log koi galti kar bethe to hum unlogo maaf kyun nahi kar sakte?

Aditya did not say anything.

Zoya cupped his cheeks and looked into his eyes which were filled with pain.

Zoya: App ek baar unhe Papa bula kar dekhiye. Tab Apko realise hoga ki wo apse kitna pyar karte hain.

Aditya just again hugged her and cried. Zoya did not protest. She also wanted Aditya to remove all his pains.
........................................................................
Zoya: Aditya.

Zoya broke the hug.

Zoya: Just call him Papa once. His reaction will tell you everything how much he regrets her past mistakes.

Neither Aditya answered her nor he reacted.

Zoya: It is getting late. We should go home.

Aditya nodded.

Aditya: Let's go.

They head to the car which was parked outside the river area.

Aditya dropped Zoya home.

While Zoya got out from the car, Aditya spoke up.

Aditya: I will drop you to Airport, tomorrow.

Zoya: No need to do that. Madhu Aunty and Mahi will suspect.

Aditya: That means we are meeting for the last time before you go to Delhi?

Zoya: I will return in few days.

Aditya: Take care of yourself and do call me when you set off and also when you reach. Okay?

Zoya: Okay Sir. (dramatically)

Aditya smiled/laughed.

Zoya: Bye.

Aditya: Bye.

With that Aditya set off for his home.

In Hooda House.
Aditya entered the house when he saw everyone sitting on the sofa.

Anjana: Adi, where were you? Your phone is also switched off. You should have inform na that you are gonna be late.

Aditya noticed Harsh also whose face seemed worried.

Aditya: I.. I am fine. I will sleep now. You guys also sleep. Good night.

With that Aditya went to his room.

Anjana: What happened to him all of a sudden?

Arjun: I don't know. May be he is tired.

Anjana: Okay. Let's go to sleep.

At night.
In Zoya's room.

Zoya was sitting in her room's balcony.

Zoya's Pov.

A lot of things happened only in just few hours. Everything is going beyond my plan. But if Aditya had this much hate to his own father who cheated, then how can he rape someone? And today I was so prepared of being harassed so that I can collect proof against him but nothing happened. What if he is acting? No. But why do I feel upset when he is sad. Jahannam me jaye. Hume kya? Ya Allah everything is going above my head. Did really Aditya rape Pooja? Or I am just trying to hide Aditya's mistakes for some weird kind of feelings.

Zoya's Pov ends.

With a lot of questions in her mind, shw went to sleep.

The next morning.