"Can you sing it for me?" She asked quietly.

He chuckled, still a bit embarrassed, yet he heed to her request.

Holding her securely, he swayed to the rhythm, humming to the music as he prepared to sing along.

That man has many stories that he can't even tell his close friend
So his heart is full of tears
That's why, That man
You, he loved you
Because you are just same as him
Yet another fool, yet another fool
Can't you hug me before you go?
I want to receive love, baby
Everyday in my heart,
Just in my heart,
I shout and
That man is next to her even today.

They shared a look of love, one that needed no words because the depth of affection is conveyed by the look in their glassy eyes. The little moment they shared in the dance floor filled their hearts with overflowing love, grateful for the little moments that make the best of memories.

It was in this moment they let go of whatever hesitation, doubts, or fears. It was in this moment they found certainty.

They were certain it was fate that led them together. Now, it was time for faith to hold them forever, a great certitude that their hearts are home. What they have is worth a lifetime.

After a few more songs where Yejin learned how great of a singer he is, and Bin found out how she can be a sultry dancer, he invited Yejin to his apartment.

She nodded as they shared a look, understanding that they both need alone time. It was time to leave.

Still in their romantic high, they hastenly held each other close right when they entered his home. Intoxicated by the drink they had and the kiss that has deepened as they wanted more of each other, they gave in to their desires.

Bin caged her by the wall as he angled her for better access. He kept her in place, supporting her back when he felt her tremble.

Their kisses sparked her desires, feeling hot as she wanted more and more from him. She kissed him all over, exerting her strength on her mouth, weakening her legs as she fell deeper into her desire. She raised her leg to pull him closer and Bin instinctively assisted her other leg to raise her up on him. He carried her to the bedroom with their lips connected and her legs locked safely around him.

In a haste to make love, they quickly undressed each other. He adored her with words of affirmation and showed her the intensity of his love with every caress he did on her body.

She showed him just how much she loves him with the way she traced kisses down and down his body, touching passionately to make him feel her affection. Her touch was electrifying, affecting not only his physical desire but his spirit awakened with the intimacy he is discovering from her. They made love with their eyes, with their mouth, with their touch, with every beat of their raging heart.

Still recovering from their intense love making, they cuddled in bed with satisfaction and so much love. He caressed her back as she rest her head on his chest.

"When do you find me the sexiest?" He asked.

Tracing circles on his chest, she replied with another question. "Aside from now?"

He chuckled at her witty response.

"I'm just kidding. Your body is mhmm very attractive but I don't exactly find nakedness sexy."

He couldn't see her face but he can feel her smiling in his chest.

"I find you the sexiest when you are in your element. When you absorb the character you play. When you sit on meetings in your agency. When you blast a powerful drive when we play golf."

Propping herself on her elbows so she can see him face to face, she asked, "When do YOU find me the sexiest?"

He smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear. His reply came quick as if he had the answer prepared even before he was asked.

"Right now.
No— Not because we're naked.
I find you the sexiest when you take time to answer even the simple questions. When you thoroughly think before you say something. You are so genuine, my love."

His answer caught her off guard. This is why she fell in love for him. He appreciates the minute detail, the little efforts and little joys of every day life. Her mind failed to provide the right words so she proceeded to respond through her kiss and touch, showing him how grateful she is to love and be loved in return. In a slow and gentle move, she initiated another round of intimate love making. They filled each other with love as they reached another peak of greatness, fulfilling not only their physical desire but also their spiritual hunger for love and comfort.

The little seed of attraction that was planted in their early friendship has grown delicately into a blooming bush of flowers as they consistently shower it with love. Seasons may change but what they have planted in their hearts has adapted well to every change and every challenge, making it stronger to endure whatever comes their way.

The Man - English lyrics from: http://misszura87.blogspot.com/2012/03/hyun-bin-that-man-korean-english-lyrics.html