Yejin bowed in return while Bin started introducing them. "Yej, this is Chungho. We've been high school buddies with Kuntaek. He owns this restaurant. Bro, this is Yejin, my girl friend."

They exchanged pleasantries as Chungho assisted them to the table. "Well, I'd love to get to know you more, Yejinssi. I'm a huge fan. But I'll let you two enjoy your night. Please don't hesitate to call the staff if you need anything."

Bin pulled the chair for Yejin to sit and handed her the roses. When they were settled, she reached out to hold his hand.

"When did you prepare all of this?"

"I've been wanting to do this. Thankfully the place was available when I called Chungho this afternoon."

She smiled tenderly, feeling grateful at his love and effort. "Thank you, Bin. I appreciate you and everything you do for me. I love you."

"I love you." He replied, kissing her hand.

Bin and Yejin leisurely enjoyed a full course meal of Italian cuisine. They talked and laughed while constantly feeding each other out of habit. When Yejin noticed sauce on the side of Bin's lip, she casually wiped it with a napkin. Their tender gaze and loving smile brightened the dim room.

The staff assigned to assist them couldn't help but swoon upon witnessing the love bubble of the top-tier actors in the country. They were used to seeing celebrities visit the resto which is why confidentiality agreement was part of their contract. She never thought of the pairing but was glad to know the two found each other.

Once their plates were cleared out, another waiter arrived to serve two glasses of champagne.

They lift their glass and made eye contact, sharing a toast with deep dimples and eye smiles. They were sipping on their drinks when Bin stood up and offered his  hand to Yejin, inviting her to dance with him on the empty dance floor. She held his hand and followed his lead.

He held her close. His hand found its way at the small of her back and the other holding her hand. Yejin placed her other hand at his broad shoulder. They swayed to the rhythm and allowed the moment to warm them up. As they absorbed the romantic bubble they're in, Hyunbin's song, The Man, suddenly played after the classical music ended. He winced upon hearing his own voice. If not with her partner fully engrossed in the moment, he would've rushed to find his friend whom he's sure was the master mind behind this.

"Let me request another song," he loosen his hold on her and stepped back to find the staff. Laughing at his embarrassed face, Yejin refused to let him go. "Why? I love this song."

Bin rolled his eyes knowing that she is about to tease him more but instead, Yejin looked up to him and pinched his cheeks to lift his pouty lips into a smile.

Still laughing, she said, "I really do! I've been listening to it long before we met. I loved this song." With a tender smile she continued, "Who would have thought I'd love the man behind it, too?"

He softened at the image of a younger Yejin listening to his song. Grabbing her by the small of her back, he started swaying to the rhythm. "You love the man?" He smirked, looking smug for asking the obvious.

She released a hearty laugh at how childish he can be yet she assured him again with the words she loves to speak with her lips. "Yes, I love him. A lot."

"I am so in love with you, Yejin." He declared like a solemn promise.

Sometimes love is the morning coffee she prepares for him, the flowers he sends her, the morning message or late night calls, a quick date, a passionate kiss. Sometimes love is a shared sacrifice, a consistent effort, an unconditional partnership. In the premise of the private resto, love is in the moment. Peace and emotional security bind them like a blessing after a long journey of independence and loneliness. To love and be loved in return.