I woke up with the sound of something growling hard, which was my stomach. I haven't eaten anything for I don't know how long now and I wasn't feeling like eating too.

"Finally you are awake!!" Jay's cheerful voice was kind of working like ice on a burn. I look around and realise I wasn't in my home anymore, I was at Jay's.

Jay has always been with me, he has never left my side when I am going through some difficulties. Yes I have been through a lot of difficult times in my life but it was never like this. I have never had my heart broken, but now I know the pain of it when I have experienced it.

Will Beam also be feeling like this?

Well who cares, if he does then he totally deserves it.

"Go and freshen up, I have prepared breakfast. You need to eat something, you haven't eaten anything for the past two days."

Two days??!!!

"Yes, you were out for two days, had a high fever and weren't gaining consciousness. I had to call the doctor. Well, now that you are up, I am relieved now." Now that I was looking at Jay's face, I could see the tiredness in his eyes. I am sure he hasn't fallen asleep for two days.

"You should get some sleep, I am fine now." Jay didn't ask me anything and he just nodded with a weak smile on his face. He knows I won't utter a single word unless I want to. I will tell him about Beam eventually, but not now.

I won't lie if I say that Beam's name was the first thing that came to my mind when I woke up. For some reason I was still worried about him. But now that I am fully awake, I am not sure if I actually like him anymore.

After freshening up, which was a bit difficult because I was dizzy most of the time, the reason was not eating any solid food for two days. Jay had to help to wear clothes and walk. I didn't eat that much, just enough to have some energy in my body.

Was Beam feeling like me too? Or he was just happy that he finally was able to destroy me emotionally? Was this his plan from the beginning?

I am sure he is aware about the effects that he has on people when it comes to his beauty. Maybe he is involved with one of my rivals and planned to destroy me emotionally. Everyone knows it's hard to destroy me physically or financially, so they planned this?

If this indeed is true then I want Beam to suffer more than what i'm suffering. I hope he never gets anyone else in his life who will love and marry him. It would be satisfying to see him suffering. From now on, I will forget Beam as a person with whom I have fallen in love with and will remember him just as a rival.

"Fo-Forth."

"Yes Jay, what is it? Why are you looking so nervous?"

"It's about Beam, he is..."

"I don't want to hear anything about him. I don't give a damn even if he dies!!"

I know Jay was smart enough to figure out the reason for my situation. But shouldn't he be angry at Beam for cheating on me and playing such a dirty game with me?

"Forth please listen. I know you are angry at him for whatever he did to you, but this is really important!!"

"Fine!!! Tell me what it is?!" I just want this thing to be over, I don't want to hear Beam's name ever again in my life. The more I hear his name, the more it will hurt me.

"Well Forth....Beam...he's...well... he is admitted at the hospital."

"So what??!!" Who cares if he is in a freaking hospital." I hope he got hit by a truck and that's why he is hospitalized. He deserves it.

"You don't understand Forth!! He tried to commit suicie and he is not waking up!!!"

Wait!What??!!

"He..he tried to do what??!!! But why?? And when??!! ANSWER ME JAY!!"

"The day you guys fought. After he left, he went to some bridge and jumped from it. Luckily some guy saw him and saved him. Doctors are saying that he is physically fine but they are saying that he doesn't want to wake up."

I did not hear anything after that and I ran out of the house as fast as I could. I was still a bit dizzy but nothing could stop me from meeting Beam, my angel.

"FORTH!! STOP!!" Jay tried to stop me from entering the car and driving. I would have kicked his ass if I wasn't weak at the moment.

"You don't even know at what hospital he is admitted at , yet you are acting like you know everything. Now sit in the passenger seat and let me drive you there!!" Without saying or asking anything further, the car starts moving with my heart beating a million miles per hour.

I was so blinded by my anger that all I did was cursed him and blamed him for everything. I should have given him time to explain himself but I did and said so many bad things to him. I know I was hoping and praying bad things for Beam not long ago but after what Jay told me, I realised something.

"We are here, do not run like a maniac when you are inside the hospital. I know in which room he is, so I will go there. Also, I have managed to pull Ming and Wayo out of the room but I don't know how long our men will be able to distract them. So be quick." I nodded my head fast and went with Jay where Beam was.

My heart didn't pain this much when I broke up with Beam as it was paining right now while looking at Beam lying on the bed like this.If he was pale then he was looking paler right now. His face had lost its glow and now it was looking like a flower which had withered.

"Beam."

"...."

"Baby."

"...."

"Angel."

He wasn't waking up, no matter how much I called him, but I wasn't going to give up on him so soon. I will keep calling him back to me until he opens his eyes.

After calling him for a few more minutes he opened his eyes slowly.

"Fo-Forth." Hearing his voice after so many days was like a bliss for me. Even though his voice was weak and hoarse it was still the most beautiful voice.

"Yes angel, it's me... your Forth. And am really sorry for everything. Can you do me a favour baby?" I think he wasn't fully conscious and was way too weak to say anything, so he just nodded.

"Can you please get well soon so that I can take you out on a really memorable date." I asked him in the most loving voice and in response he smiled, even though it was a weak smile but he did. I kind of felt relieved to see him smiling, he nodded again.

"Good, now go back to sleep and get well soon angel. I love you." He did not reply but I had faith that Beam would be fine soon. I am here with him now and when he is fully recovered, I will keep apologizing to him until he will forgive me.

TBC

KEEP READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING. 💙💛💖💚💜

A/N: The updates will be regular now.