Thirteen

Five months later
{Third person p.o.v}

It had been five months since the car accident and Tony was home, he was feeling better every day after Tony got home the whole Avengers team came over to visit Tony. At the moment Peter and Y/n were playing with Morgan by the lake while Pepper read a book and Tony was sitting next to her watching Y/n and Peter play with Morgan "when did they become so close?" He asked Pepper she put down her book and sighed "Tony they have been dating for 8 months now" she said while looking at him "not Peter and Y/n, Y/n and Morgan" he said.

"Oh, when you where in the hospital" she said and pulled out her phone and showed him the picture she had took of them "all it took was for me to go into the hospital for my kids to get along" he said while shacking is head. Pepper smiled and put her phone back on the table "be careful!" Pepper yelled down to Y/n, Peter and Morgan "okay!" They all yelled back. It was Morgan's birthday, and it was hot that's why everyone was outside.

The Avengers showed up they all had gifts for Morgan and Steve had a little something for you, Tony was starting to pay more attention to you then before he was trying his best to make up for his behavior before the car accident. After a little while Pepper brought out the cake, everyone stopped what they were doing at sing to Morgan "blow out your candles" Pepper said and Morgan blow them out everyone clapped and then eat cake, after cake Morgan opened up all her presents and was excited about everyone of them.

Morgan, Pepper and Tony thanked everyone for coming at the end of the party "are you coming?" Natasha asked Steve he looked over his shoulder and saw Y/n talking to Peter by the tire swing by the lake "not yet" he said "we'll wait for you" Scott said and got inside the car with Natasha and Wanda. Steve headed down towards the two of you "hey Y/n" he said "hi" Y/n said with a smile "there this is for your birthday" he said "but my birthday isn't for another couple of months" Y/n said while looking at the box wrapped in black wrapping paper.

"I know but I won't be here" he said "and I wanted to give it to you in person" he said "thanks" you said, Steve headed back to the car but before he left he waved to Y/n and she waved back.