Ten

In your bedroom

You were sitting on your bed when you heard a tap at your window you walked over and opened it "hi" Peter said and pulled off his mask "hey what are you doing here this late?" You asked "just visiting" he said, you let Peter inside and shut the window behind you. Peter told you everything about what happened at the party, or at least you thought it was everything Peter had left out the part about Liz's confusion by the pool, because that's not the short of thing you tell your crush.

You and Peter ended up falling asleep that night, Peter woke up around ten he looked down and saw that you were still fast asleep a pice of hair was falling in your face, Peter moved it behind your ear you looked so peacefully when you were asleep. Peter opened his phone and saw that he had twelve miss calls and five missed texts from May all wondering where he had gone, Peter texted her but was sure if she would answer given the time of night.

Peter closed his phone and sat it down in your bedside table before laying back down, he closed his eyes and was slowly drifting off to sleep when he felt you move your head in his chest, he opened his eyes and saw that your head was indeed on his your hand was around his waist, he smiled to himself before closing his eyes again and this time falling into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning

You woke up on Peter's chest you blushed and moved away from him your grabbed your phone and opened it the time read 8:30 am you swiped it open and put in the password and opened your texts two were from May and one was from Pepper asking if you were coming home. You sat down your phone and got out of bed you went to your closet and picked out a grey sweatshirt and black sweatpants you headed to the bathroom and changed, after you changed you put your hair into a messy bun before heading downstairs.

It was getting colder because winter was around the corner when you got downstairs Bucky was making waffles and Wanda was putting bowls with fruit in them on the table "can you take the syrup to the table?" Wanda asked "sure" you grabbed the syrup that was in the fridge and placed it in the table "so what is Peter doing here?" Steve asked he had just came downstairs "what?" You asked "Peter parker, what is he doing here?" Steve asked again "he came and told me about the party" you said and sat down.

"Why couldn't it wait until the morning?" Natasha said while sitting down next to you "I don't know" you said, Peter came down and Natasha, Bucky, Steve and Wanda started whispering things to each other "you know I can read your thoughts right?" You said Peter sat across from you "we know" everyone said at the same time. After breakfast Peter and you headed upstairs to Peter's room, after a little while Peter left after May called you headed back to the house.

At the house

You had MJ drive you since you didn't have a car yet, you had passed your driving test but had no car to drive, Morgan and Tony were baking something in the kitchen "where have you been?" Tony asked when he heard the door open and saw you walked in "the compound that's were I always am unless I'm at Peter's" you said while shutting the door "why are you always at Peter's?" He asked "since when did you care?" You asked while walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"I just want to know" he said "I hang out with Peter because he cares about me and who I am, unlike some people" you slammed the fridge door shut which made Morgan jump then you looked at Tony "I do care" he said "you didn't remember my birthday or my favorite food or that I'm now sixteen and driving" you said "you have a license?" He asked "yes I have a license I got it on Sunday but all you care about is Morgan so you wouldn't know" you said and ran up the stairs.

You passed Pepper on your way to your room "Y/n, Y/n what's worng?" She called after you, you ran into your ran and slammed the door and locked it. You fall to the floor and cried your knees were to your chest and your head was buried in you arms your back was up against the door of your room. There was a knock at your door but you ingored it "Y/n what's worng? Please talk to me" it was Pepper "go away" you yelled. You heard footsteps moving away from your bedroom door.

Remember the time when you said you didn't care that Tony didn't pay attention to you, well gusse what you lied.

Downstairs
{Pepper's p.o.v}

I had just came out of mine and Tony's room when Y/n ran passed me she had tears running down her checks I called out to her but she just ran into her room and slammed the door shut. I was concerned for her I walked downstairs "what's worng with Y/n?" I asked Tony who was baking cookies with Morgan "what?" He asked as if he didn't know he had another daughter "Y/n your first daughter" I said "we got into a fight and she get mad I swear she's always getting mad at me for something I didn't do" he said and continued to bake with Morgan.

I sighed "that's the fourth time this week" I said and headed upstairs to try and talk to her, I felt bad for Y/n she was a good kid and didn't deserve what Tony was doing to her. I knocked on her door "Y/n what's worng? Please talk to me" I said "go away" she yelled I sighed and walked away. There was no way she was going to talk to me about this but there was only one person I could think of that would make her fell better and that she would talk to.

Peter.