And some memories flashes back

They are on Mews unit at this photo. Gulf help him to clean up his unit coz he keep on getting an allergy on a dust. So Gulf convinced him that he will help clean up his unit. And he take this photo.
Gulf help him clean but he did not stay on his unit he stayed on Gulfs unit.
He is so happy that time. They are both happy..
It make him realise how much he miss him.
He stared at Gulf for some moment and kiss his picture.

Mew take his phone back on his pocket and get up. He off his laptop and grab his key. He drive straight to JB's bar.

"Hey Mew!" Jb greeted him. And offer him his usual. Martini.
Mew drink it in one shot. And Jb give him another one.
"Chill bro. You'll get drunk in a sec." Jb is trying to talk to him but Mew as usual he just let himself drunk and don't bother to talk.
He want to feel numb.
To forget everythin.

Mew wake up on his room that morning. He dont have any idea how he get home last night.His headache is killing him. And his hang over is worst.
He check his watch and its already 7 in the morning. Its weekend so he did not get up and stay in bed.

He woke up when his phone rang. He grab his phone under his pillow and answer it without checking the caller.

"Hello?"
"Hello Mew. Your dad needs to see you." Its his Dad Sec.
"Okay"
He put his phone on the bedside table and get back to sleep.

Its already 1pm when he decided to get up on bed and take a shower. He takes a pain reliever for his headache. He grab his phone, car keys and key card and go straight to the door. He will go to his parents house.

"What are you doing Mew? You've been like that for 6months. When are you going to stop drinking? Are you ruining your life?" His Dad with a concern look.

"Stop acting up Dad. Just tell me what do you want from me. Why did you call me here just tell what do you need. So I can leave" Mew said while sitting on their living room.

"You really hate me that much that you don't want to stay here for sec." His Dad answered him and settle on his seat.
Mew just let out a deep sigh and wait for his dads to talk.

"Stay for dinner coz I have someone to introduce to you. I want you to meet him he is potential investor of our company." His dad told him but he did not bother to ask who it is.
"Okay. That's it? I'll go to my room now. Excuse me"
Mew get up and go straight to his room when his father called him. He stop on the stairs and wait for his Dad to talk.
"Thank you for coming home"
Mew don't response and just walk to his room.
He lay on his bed put his ear phone and play music.

He woke up on a gentle tap on his shoulder.
When he open his eyes he saw his mom.
"Let's go down the dinner is ready and your Dads visitor is here." His mom said smiling at him.

He wash his face and put on a new clothes.

He go straight to the dining room to greet their visitor when he saw his Fathers visitor

"Mr Kanawut?" 
"You know each other?"  His Dad ask. Confused.
"Yes.  Mr Suppasit. We know each other very well."
"Oh. How did you know each other?" His Dad ask while they are started eating.
"Oh. My company signed a 5years contract as your main supplier of oxygen tank and other medical supplies for your hospitals" Mr Kanawut answered him.
Mew just continue eating his food when Mr Kanawut called him.
"So Mew, I know its not a better place to ask you but I'll still ask.
What really happened between you and my son Gulf?"
"Is Gulf your son?" His Dad ask Mr.Kanawut.
"Yes. My one and only son. My heir. And I apologized by saying this but my son is a total wreck with what Mew did to him. I can't afford to see my son suffer from the pain he doesn't deserve." Mr. Kanawut said and wipe his lips.
"I think I need to leave now. Thank you for the food Mr. Suppasit".
Mr Kanawut get up on his seat and was about to leave when Mew called him.
" Mr.Kanawut may I speak with you?"
"Let me speak to my visitor first Mew." His Dad interrupted him.
Mew just shake his head in disbelief and excuse himself. He went straight to his room. He seat on his bed he don't know what to do. Grabbing his hair while cursing under his breath.
He is on that position when his Mom enter the room.
His mom seat on his bed and tap his back.
"What the hell is wrong with Dad,Mae? Why is he doing this? He is ruining my life" He said while grabbing his hair in frustration.
"Let your Dad settle everything. Hmm?"
"He ruin my happiness. He ruin my life. And now this?"
His mom caressed his back. And comforted him when his Dads Sec knock.
"P'Mew your Dad is calling you." He look at his mom and  his mom just nodded.
He get up and go downstairs.

"You can talk to Mr. Kanawut now." His Dad said and leaving them on his own.
Mew seat on a bench with Mr.Kanawut.

"When I first found out that my wife is pregnant with Gulf I cried. I cried that I almost passed out. I cried coz I'm so happy. I'm so excited. I can't explain the happiness that I am feeling when Gulf came to us." Mr Kanawut smiled from the memories.
"I remember when Gulf is on his moms tummy,I always talk to him. I eleven sing a song for him even if I didn't know what I'm singing and when he is kicking inside his moms I burst out into tears of happiness.
And when he got born I promised to myself that no matter what happened I'll protect my son Gulf only his happiness matters to me and my wife. When
Gulf ask me if he can join in an audition to be an actor I just said yes. Coz I know its his happiness and I'm not in the position to hinder his happiness.
And when he confessed about his feeling for you to his mom I did not against you. Coz I know my son. He did it cause its his happiness. And you are his happiness Mew. Do you remembered when I ask you to come with me to celebrate? He ask and Mew nodded. He listen to Mr. Kanawut intently.
"My wife tell me about Gulfs secret love on his neighbor. And since the building that you and Gulf living in is mine I get an access to check if who is this neighbor that Gulfs talking about. And it turns out that its you. And I signed the contract not because I wanted to be your supplier but because of my son. So I ask you to join me and my family to a dinner"
Mew can't believe what he was hearing right now. He got chills on  what Mr. Kanawut confessed to him.
"And when I found out what happen to you and my son I got devastated. I condemn myself for letting you on my sons life. When he get back to our house that day he is so hurt. I know he is just trying to hide his feelings to me and his mom but when he is alone in his room we always hear him crying.
I dont want to see my Son being hurt and vulnerable Mew. I remember that time when I got so mad that I threaten to cancel the contract and cut off ties with your company but Gulf didn't allow me.
He is still concerns about you even if you hurt him.. I feel so bad for my son."
Mr Kanawut said while looking at him.

"Now,I'll ask you for the last time. Do you still love my son?"
Mr.Kanawut ask him.

"Yes Khun Phi. But...I'm engaged. I dont want to hurt Gulf even more if I will see him now. I know he moved on and maybe doing good without me."
Mew said while trying his best to contain his tears.

Mr Kanawut tap his shoulder and get up.
"Its up to you to decide Mew. Think about it carefully.
If you decide to meet my son just make sure that you will really stay.
Dont meet him just because you just want to see him or you'll just check on him if he was doing good. I dont want to see my son dealing the same pain he had when you decided to lied to him. So you better think about it"

Mr.Kanawut leave him after.

😵😵😵