⌗12. she's weak but she has him

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to sing anymore in front of million people and I promised that." gripping her shirt. "I'm just a backup dancer I can easily blend with the others,"

A loud silence inside the room makes the situation awkward, every second is killing Chifuyu, "as much I wanna ask and know the reason of it, I don't wanna cross your personal space." he says breaking the silence between them, he wanna know the reason why?

The girl widened her eyes while still her gazes at the blond boy, she looks at the ground before sitting beside him,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I got humiliated"

Chifuyu stares at the girl with surprise, he never thought she would share it with him since they have never been friends for too long, he never knew the girl he likes would trust him, (Y/N) fidgets her finger while chewing her cheeks inside memories flashing through her minds again.

"I was a girl who loves to sing, I'm the girl who admired her mother and wishes that one day she could perform with her.

'(M/N), (M/N), (M/N), (M/N)!' crowd roaring the woman's name,

a girl who Is 5 years old state watching the crowd and her mother on the television, happiness plastered on her face she turned then point to the screen.

"Oni-chan look it's Mama!" she smiled at boys who were sitting on the sofa smiling at their little sister fangirling over their mother, the oldest one picks her up on his hand then placing him on his lap.

"Didn't you want to be like Mama (Y/N)?" a young Sancho ask staring at her sister then looking at the screen again, she nodded furiously.

"Then if our sister wants to be like mom we will support her, right Ichiro-nichan?" Sancho announce while squishing the little cheeks of the girl, then pinching it after while biting his lower lips hardly.

"UGHHH! I wanna crash you so bad, you're to cute to be alive," he said smiling darkly enjoying himself,

Ichiro looks at him dumbfounded before hitting him on the face so hard making him stumble on the ground.

I LOOK UP TO MY MOTHER

The girl was running on the empty hallway passing everyroom of the house before hearing a beautiful yet calm melody, she walks toward the room seeing her mother playing a piano on her own.

The woman notice the little girl on the doorway , then flashing a smile then patting the sit beside her, making the girl runs toward her and sat.

"Mommy, I wanna learn piano please, " making the woman chuckle from the request, the woman's delicate hands takes small one and made it press the keys of instruments.

"Life is like a piano, white keys is the happy times and black are the sad and dark times, you need to play them both to have a melody. do you understand that my dear? " the little girl nodded her head looking at her mother who were giving her a gently yet loving eyes.

"I love you mommy,"

"I love you too my dear, you and big brothers are my greatest achievement,"

SOMETIMES THEY CAN'T HELP BUT TO COMPARE ME TO HER.

"That's amazing (Y/N) but this nothing compares to your mother's talent."

"Woah that's cool but I still like the
(M/N) version of it. "

"Your amazing but (M/N) is still better one, so"