⌗12. she's weak but she has him

Start from the beginning

"Where at my room," she smiled twisting the knob opening revealing a simple yet fancy room. Chifuyu was awed at how beautifully decorated the room was, curtain tied up so gracefully while flowing with the wind from outdoor, (f/c) computer set beside the bed while the bed itself covered with a white fluffy bed sheet.

There were yet some manga books place on the shelf neatly, posters and figurines were placed in a group corner.

It's like heaven to Chifuyu since he is also an otaku too, he sniffed the room and smell (f/p). [A/N: favorite perfume]

His stomach filled with butterflies after inhaling the sweet scent-holy shit I'm breathing (Y/N)-chan air! He fanboy.

Chifuyu is busy fanboying when he didn't realize that the girl walks away going to the cabinet pulling out the paint and brush she owned.

"Shall we start now then?" He snaps then nodding to the girl, he grabbed the things that the girl was holding like a gentleman then placing them on the small table where they are going to do their works.

The two start their works peacefully (Y/N) is doing the layout while Chifuyu can't help to glances at the girl, being with her just for one day is worth the life he was living.

I still remember the first time you walk inside our homeroom when people looks at you with awe face cause of how beautiful you were (Y/N)-chan and yeah I'm not gonna deny it cause I'm one of them too.

They say if you care for someone, you will notice them more frequently. I start searching for you through the crowd every day sometimes I see you walk alone, or ride the bus.

After saving you to those guys it makes my heart burst out when you talk to me, grinning like an idiot, but who cares noticing me and becoming a friend of yours helps me encouraged myself to know you even more.

As if every day...I love you more than the day before.
.
.
.
.
I don't know if everyone's romance is like this.

And I also know that the others like you already and I'm not gonna lose against them because of this,

A passionate woman like you is worth the chaos.

"Matsuno-kun I'm done let's start painting now shall we?" She smiled while her eyes close.
.
.
.

Three hours have passed ever since they start painting the layout they are already halfway in, just do some finishing touches.

Chifuyu is already done on his part so he was just sitting watching the girl do the final portion of the portrait.

"Ne, (Y/N)-chan I've been observing your room for an hour now, and I realized that you are really into music" he commented making the girl stop from what she was doing snapping her gaze to the boy.

"Huh? "

She looks at the boy and it seems Chifuyu is looking at something on the right corner she gazes where the boys looking when she saw the bass guitar case standing beside the corner, She ran and quickly hid it somewhere.

"Why did you hid it (Y/N)-chan?" Chifuyu looks at the girl who was standing outside the cabinet. She sighs and walks toward the unfinished portrait.

"Aren't you part of the Music why shy?" He smiles at the girl making the girl look at him with a sad face. He realized the sad expression that the girl giving him making him sweatdropped.

"I'm just a part of the music club because I want extracurricular grades, Taiga-san knows that," she weakly smile at the boy. "But music club members treat you like you're their real member?"