𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉 - 𝐻𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒?

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘄'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

Was that actually them? Leo and Jaxon? Kissing?
No...it couldn't be...I- I've loved Leo for so long- and they're cousins! So they can't be together- right? No, no, no no no-

It can't be.

They can't be together- but- I want Leo to be happy.

What do I want? For him to be mine alone? Or for him to actually be happy?

I've always wanted for him to be happy.

His happiness was my priority.

Maybe I should just leave him be. Yeah.

His happiness comes first.

I'll have to get used to the fact that he loves someone else.

After standing there for almost fifteen minutes, I cleared my mind and walked away, back to my house. On the way home, I crossed paths with (Y/N).
'I'm genuinely glad he doesn't like her.' I thought. I mean, am I wrong?

(Is he wrong y'all?)

She just quickly waved at me and flashed a small smile, before continuing her towards the house that I assumed belonged to Melissa. Since her house is right next to mine.

I finally arrive at my door. After entering, I rapidly say hi to my mother, and storm upstairs, to my room.

(Go hurricane upstairs like hurricane Katrina while you're at it)

As I go in, I immediately plop down onto my bed, letting out a heavy sigh.

I still can't get over him. I just want him to be happy. But I don't want him to be happy with Jaxon. I want him to be happy with me. I wanted to be his favorite person.

No.

He will be mine.

. . .

Why does this happen to me?

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

That strange feeling of being watched had finally disappeared. At least we were both at peace now. Jaxon's eyes fluttered open as he pulled away. They then widened as soon as he realized what just happened. I widened my eyes as well, when having snapped back into reality.

We kissed. We actually did. I can't deny it-

It was amazing.

It felt so wrong. Yet so right.

He opened his mouth to say something, hesitating first before closing it back again. He opened it again and stammered out a few words; "I-I'm- I'm sorry I wasn't thinking- i'm really sorry-" He stood up and took his backpack, stumbling back before catching himself up again.

I looked at him, until he left the forest and i was all alone again.

It really happened. Part of me felt horrible. But yet I felt so happy. It was all so damn confusing.
I just took my backpack, stood up and left the forest as well. I need a proper time to think about this. I need my mind to clear up.

𝗝𝗮𝘅𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

Oh God. I kissed him. I kissed my own cousin.
It felt so wrong, yet so right, and it was amazing. He was amazing.

He was a great kisser too. No wonder, since he's a known player at our school.

I finally arrive at home. I see my little sister, Harlow, playing on the front porch, I wave at her and call her name. She looks at me, and flashed that signature bright smile of hers. I loved her. She was the only family I had left besides Leo.

She runs up to me, and tightly hugs me. I wrap my arms around her in return. She looks up at me, with those big hazel eyes, and asks, "How was school today? And why are you all bandaged up?" I look at her nervously.

"Don't tell me you got into a fight again!" She adds. I hesitantly nod, as a pout formed itself on her face. She lets go, shrugs her head and grabs my arm to drag me inside. On the dining table, i see an entire feast ready on the table. I was surprised.
"Did you make all of this?" i asked. She nods eagerly. It looks like she made food for at least three people.

Who the hell did she invite again?

A/N - Yeah I know this is pretty short and I'm sorry- I don't have much ideas anymore for this chapter but uh yeha

Don't hesitate to put reviews etc. you know the drill lol

QOTD : Who do you think Harlow invited? Comment down below :))

Anyways thanks for reading! See you next chapter besties <3