𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼- 𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡?

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

I turned and went back to launch myself at Jaxon. Unfortunately, he had time to stop me as we found ourselves wrestling. I gathered up enough strength to push him back against the lockers and keep him that way. I felt the need to hurt him. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to see him in agony and pain, begging me to have mercy on him.

As my right hand kept his hands pinned above his head, my left one led itself down to his throat, as I roughly wrapped my fingers around it. I made no hesitation into tightening my grip, as he chocked for his life. It felt good. It felt amazing. Seeing him like that, suffering.

The hand that was pinning his hands, had loosened itself to wrap into a fist, launching itself at his stomach. The image of Jaxon being in pain had finally come true. Felt pleasing to see him like that.

Felt great.

I could se his mouth struggle to form words, only managing to let a few vowels out; "S-St-op- Agh-"
       "Your pleas won't do shit. Go on, continue begging like that, hoping I would have mercy. Fucking pitiful," I spat, as the look in his eyes changed to something...something that I was not expecting.

I couldn't quite pinpoint what it was, but it was definitely not fear, or anger. It- It almost resembled lust? No. Impossible. It felt like it was mixed with...enjoyment?

What?

That was not the point! He was supposed to suffer, not fuckin'- enjoy it!

My grip tightened in anger, he was getting strangled at this point. Good for him.

I threw another punch in his stomach. He coughed out some blood, as it trickled down his chin.
More and more madness built up inside of me, the urge to just torture him was getting out of control, I could feel myself ripping out his guts at any moment-

"LEO!"

I turn around to see Matthew yelling my name. He was the only one left in the hallway. I looked at him wide eyed, full of confusion. He looked at me with stern, angry eyes, and said, "What the fuck? You're literally killing him!"

(As if that wasn't the fucking point already.)

The realization hit. I was killing him. My cousin, even if i hate him, he's my fuckin' cousin. Family.
You shouldn't hurt family.

He's family, whether I'd like it or not.
(Did you just say family? 👨🏼‍🦲)

My grip around Jaxons throat loosened, as I completely let go of him, letting him struggle to get a stable stance. He then looked up at me with eyes full of shock, confusion and sadness. Why was he sad? He asked for it goddamnit!

I stumbled back, letting Matthew run up to Jaxon, crouching down and helping him back up.

Matthew looked mad. I didn't want him to be mad. He won't forgive me.

Stumbling back again, I clear up my vision and run away, like I always do. Why am I such a goddamn coward? He was right, I always was a coward.
Arriving at the boys bathroom, I quickly open open of the stalls and barge in, closing the door roughly behind. Rubbing my temples, I still couldn't get the thought out of my head.

Was it pain? Or enjoyment? Why the fuck would he even enjoy in the first place? Why the hell did he also look hot like that-?

What the fuck, Leo. No, you're not gay, you're straight. You like girls, not boys, and even less your fucking cousin.

I still can't get the thought away. Why can't I stop thinking about him? Why do I always feel weird when he degrades me like that? Why does he have such a lustful look every time I insult him and degrade him?

What kind of freak is he?

What kind of freak am I?

A/N - So uh yeah this chapter is wayy shorter, but pls spare me it's like 6 AM and I haven't slept yet- Anyways! Don't hesitate to leave some opinions, tips, reviews and criticism! It's like my drug, I need it lmao!

I hope you liked it! <3
See you next chapter besties