Cult

WARNING!! MENTIONS OF SLAVERY

Ah, kidnapped two times in a day. Wow. This time it was multiple people who surrounded him, they were all just standing there. All of them had black cloaks on and covered their faces. The weirdest part about all of it is that they sat him in a sacrificial pentagram. "Ah, you're awake now, sacrifice. You must be confused, just know, we're sacrificing you to the god of death! Whiro, the unkillable. He will grant us immortality!"

Whiro stared in disbelief. He couldn't help but let out a small laugh. This was very ironic. They'd probably die attempting to sacrifice him to himself anyway, why not let it happen. Dang, that's a lot of death. The saddest part is, he had no clue about this universe before now, and they've probably been praising him for a while if there's a cult.

"So, is Whiro like, a religion?" Whiro asked. It took everything he had to not cackle in their faces. "How do you not know, kid? Everyone knows Whiro! The all-mighty god of death, creator and destroyer of worlds. You must have had a messed up childhood if you don't know that much." Woah, now he feels really bad. He wouldn't have even known a universe revolved around him.

"Okay then.. uh, my name is Tommy!-" "We don't care what your name is!" The tall one snarled and then did a hand motion. Everyone began chanting and the pentagram glows red. Whiro was really confused, this universe must be really advanced in magic, which an unholy amount don't even have magic, so this is pretty cool.

He started floating. Yep, you heard me, floating. Whiro looked under him, 'well that's a first' he thought to himself. Hands came out of the pentagram and reached for him grabbing onto his body, but they cracked and shattered as soon as many had surrounded him. The cultists looked up in disbelief. 

And then they all dropped dead, wow, this is kind of gruesome. He landed on the ground with a hard thud. "oW! that hurt..." Whiro stood up and looked down at the men. Each of them had chains, gold, and relics on them and their capes, so he took them. He ended up with nine bags of gold in money and a pretty necklace.

It took him a minute but he found his way out of the building, he went straight and eventually found a path that he inevitably followed, which led to a town. That was a good start, maybe they had some scythes. What, you couldn't blame him? he was the reaper after all. Scythes are pretty cool.

But apart from that, the vessel needed some better clothes, so he had to do what he could. After wandering around a bit, there was a shopping center. A lot of meat was being sold, along with gold things and artifacts, there was also food, but he wasn't really hungry at the moment. He continued to walk around until he found a clothing store. 

Inside had some pretty nice clothing, on one side anyway, on the other side, everything was tattered. He obviously went to the nice clothing and looked around. Most of it was adult clothing, but he eventually found a child's section. There wasn't really anything he took interest in, besides some shorts and a red & white shirt. So he took it.

"um! excuse me, miss? I want this!" he held the clothing up to the woman at the front behind the register. "Sorry kid, that's 40 copper in total, I doubt you have that kind of money." Whiro looked down at his bags and took one out. He grabbed a gold coin. "So, how much is this worth?" The lady looked down at him surprised. "every 100 copper is equal to a gold coin, if you give me that, do you want 60 copper in return?"

Whiro nodded and gave her the coin. She pushed everything through the register and held out the 60 copper. Whiro put it in an empty bag, copper pieces were pretty small, they were technically just pennies. This world also didn't have tax apparently, which is amazing. "is there any place I could change into this real quick?" The lady nodded and pointed to a room behind a curtain, he went in and chose a random stall, locked it, and put the clothes on. He threw his old clothing in a spare bin and walked out. "thank you, miss!" he waved and walked out, and just like that, the sound of yelling hit him.

"Cooperate damn it! I'm telling you for the final time, you're a piglin with no collar, meaning no owner." 'The 'piglin' guy tried fighting out of their grasps, but he looked too tired to fight back all sixteen of them. Wait. Sixteen? Holy crap! How strong was this guy? If there are mentions of collars and owners, I'm guessing this universe has slavery.' 

'This could be a fun adventure.' he thought, and made his way over to the commotion. "guys! he belongs with me!" The guards look over at the kid. "really now?" "yeah, we got separated, I was actually here to get him a new collar." The guards looked down at him in anger and slowly backed off the piglin. "take more care of your possessions kid" and they walled away angrily. 

Whiro looked up at the piglin. "Are you alright? What's your name?" the piglin looked down at him, you could tell he was contemplating if he should go with it. "I'm Technoblade. And you are?" Whiro looked up at him with a grin. "I'm Tommy!"

---------------

IM REREADING THIS AND WHAT??????????? "This could be a fun adventure" NO TOMMY??? IT COULDNT???????? good lord :sob: