thirteen | weasley is our king

"Do you think they will like it?"

Pandora glanced up to Luna's head, where a large lion hat sat. She smiled.

"I think they'll love it, Luna. All I've got is George Weasley's old Quidditch jumper that he insisted on me wearing to show my support for Gryffindor."

"George Weasley thinks you're pretty." Luna said as if Pandora should have known.

"Well, that's nice news I guess," Pandora shrugged. She thought back to what Eros had said a few weeks ago - that a majority of the boys at Hogwarts thought she was pretty.

Sure, it boosted her self confidence (not that she needed it), but it was all from Aphrodite and her father. Her natural glow came from the fact that she was the daughter of the god of the sun. Her beauty was another gift from Aphrodite.

She had never been around kids her age all that much, but when she was she knew better than to fall for any of them. Most liked her for her looks and that was it. If they knew she was a demigod, they liked her for that and her beauty. No one had ever liked her for who she really was: a girl with good aim, a cool dagger, and adhd.

"Should we go now?" Luna asked, breaking Pandora from her thoughts. She blinked a few times before coming to.

"Oh, yes. Let's go."

It had been about two weeks since the Cyclops incident. Pandora had to stand in front of all the Hogwarts professors, Albus Dumbledore, the Head boy and girl, and the prefects to explain what had happened.

Pandora found it obvious that some of the professors did not want her to stay at Hogwarts any longer - not when she attracted monsters that no one else could see but her. She had tried to explain that they only wanted to kill her, and no one else was in any real danger, but they weren't convinced.

It was finally Umbridge that spoke up and insisted on Pandora staying. Dumbledore had agreed. Pandora didn't like the fact that Umbridge had stuck up for her, but she was happy that she got to stay at Hogwarts.

Because of the hearing - if you could call it that - Pandora had to miss out on the D.A. meeting that happened the day after the Cyclops. After that, Harry had put the D.A. to a halt until after the first Quidditch match of the season - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin.

That was where Pandora and Luna were off to at that moment. First to breakfast - then to the match. Pandora wore George's jumper and a pair of dark, baggy jeans. She had on a knitted hat with a sun stitched into the front of it and a matching pair of gloves.

The two sat down at the Ravenclaw table and ignored the stares and laughs from other students. Pandora was going to tell Luna to ignore the others, but then she noticed Luna was already doing that. Nothing could shake her confidence. Pandora admired that about her.

"Oh, your best friend and his friends are coming over." Luna said.

Pandora looked over her shoulder to see Eros, Blaise and Theodore approaching. Eros had on a bright smile.

"Glad to see you're supporting our rivals." Eros joked, nudging Pandora with his knee. Pandora noticed Theodore roll his eyes as Eros continued to poke and prod her.

"Sorry boys, but George Weasley has me convinced that Gryffindor's gonna win today." Pandora joked.

"Eh, we don't actually care," Blaise said kindly. He then looked toward Luna and at her hat. Pandora was ready to punch him if he said anything rude. "I really like your hat, Luna. I'm sure that took a lot of time."

Luna nearly burst out of her seat with appreciation.

"Oh, it did! But I think it was worth it. Sorry that I am rooting for Gryffindor, but most Slytherin are unkind to me."