Part 9

Marissas POV...

i looked at myka, who was looking over at the taller guy. will seemed to be his name. i ran over to where cat and myka were standing, grabbed there hands and lead them to a tree, far enough so the guys couldnt hear is talking. "what are we gon' do? we aint got any of our stuff." i told them. myka looked at me and said "well, robin sounds cool and all. he can just rob some bitches house, get us some money, and we'll be set. what do you think?" before i could say anything, cat cut me off "dude, we can try to fit in i guess. i mean we dont really have a way back" "truuuu" me and myka said in sync. "he seems aight. lets just chill with them till we figure something out"
we walk over to will an robin as they hand us each a sword. i examine mine, noticing a familiar piece of reflector, giving me flash backs to that day in pe. "neat". squad starts walking through the forest, laughing back and forth at what each other has to say. i run quickly to catch up with them. we reach a log with a chubby man standin on the other side. "who the fuck is this bitch" i whisper to cat. she turns to me and gives me a "shut the fuck up" kinda look. i draw my attention back toward thean standing on the log, to see him and robin fighting. this is when will speaks up and says "chill fam" and ends the mini battle. "what is your name, homie?"
"little john" he tells us. will looks over to us, chuckles a bit, and says "heh, litttle". i walk up to robin and say "c'mon man, im hella starving. lets get something to eat"