𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

She waited in the living room as she heard the front door open, hearing his footsteps come closer. "You're home early. Did something happen?" he said, walking towards her, kissing her on the cheek before he sat down, placing his bag on the floor.

"Uh how do I say this..i'm pregnant Kiyoomi." she said, scared to look at his face as she felt arms wrap around her. "I found out when I was at work—"

"Is that why you called me?" he asked, watching her nod. "I'm sorry—"

"It's fine, I just want to know what you're thinking Kiyoomi." she said, finally looking at him, her eyes slightly widening at the expression he had on his face. "You don't want it..do you?" she mumbled.

"It's not that—"

"I know, you have your games so you can't really make time. It's fine." she said, standing up, going to walk away but he grabbed her hand. "I know this means a lot to you but I have other stuff to worry about."

"No I know. Don't worry." she shoved him off. "I mean it's not like you're ever home, lately you've been brushing me off. Why is that Kiyoomi?" she asked, facing him as she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry it's just that i've been busy Y/n." he said as his phone kept vibrating, he quickly grabbed it, turning it off as he kept it close to him. She took notice of it, letting out a laugh as she shook her head.

"Who was texting you Kiyoomi?"

"Just a friend Y/n."

"Just a friend? I'm not fucking stupid, let me see." she held her hand out as he rolled his eyes. "For what? You're just creating unnecessary arguing that we don't need."

"Really? All I did was tell you that I was pregnant and suddenly all the attention is on you." she said, grabbing her keys. "I just don't have time to have a kid Y/n." he followed her outside as she got into her car, turning it on.

"You don't have time? Really? You go to practice at the same time and leave at the same time but yet lately you've been leaving later than usual. We've been together for five years and making time wasn't an issue until now. Fix it."

———

"Want a drink?"

"No."

"What are you pregnant?" he joked, handing her a cup as she didn't take it, shoving it away. "Wait don't tell me you are pregnant.." Matsukawa's jaw dropped, quickly putting the cup away as he gave her a bottle of water.

"I just found out today.." she said, opening the water, taking a sip as he nodded. "Did you tell Sakusa?" he asked, giving her a blanket as he noticed she was cold.

"Yep. He said he didn't have time and that he has other things to worry about." she explained as his eyes widened. "What? He hasn't said anything like that before."

"That's what I said. Then his phone starts going off and he hides it away and when I asked to see it he just says i'm just trying to find a way to argue. I don't like arguing! I mean doesn't he know that?" she said, sighing afterwards, bringing the blanket up to her shoulders as she looked at her friend.

"This is probably a bad idea but..why don't we "spy" on him." Matsukawa suggested, using his fingers to quote. "Has he ever said anything to you about having kids before?"

"Yeah, he said he wanted one with me."

"That's fucking weird..so yeah? I'll buy lunch."

"Matsu, you buy every girl lunch.."

"Dinner then!"

"That doesn't help.."

-