𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Oh that dress is beautiful! You should convince Sakusa to buy it for you!"

"I mean he hasn't even proposed yet so there's no point." Y/n sighed, looking at the dress before she looked at herself in the mirror. "He will soon! He has to! You guys have to get married, almost everyone is waiting for it." Gin smiled at her.

"Hopefully—" Y/n was cut off to the sound of Gin's phone ringing. "Hold on a second, i'll be right back!" she grabbed her phone, walking into the other room as she left Y/n by herself. Her stomach started to feel weird, holding her hand near her mouth as she ran towards the bathroom.

———

Y/n looked over to her phone, picking it up as she clicked on her mother's contact, waiting for her to answer. "Y/nnn! I said to call when it's an emergency, you know how busy I am— wait is this an emergency?" she heard her mother's voice on the other line as Y/n was leaning against the bathroom sink, looking down at her hand.

"Y/n? Is something wrong..?"

"I'm pregnant mom.." she whispered into the phone, hearing something break in the background. "Y/n! Y/n! This is good news! You've been wanting a kid since forever! Are you happy?" M/n said, her co-workers telling her to quiet down as she rushed out the building.

"Yeah I am. Now all I have to do is tell Kiyoomi..How do you think he's gonna react Mom?" Y/n had a smile on her face, looking down at the positive pregnancy test. "He loves you more than anything, i'm sure he'll be happy about the news, now I have to get back to work. I love you." the phone call soon ended as Y/n's finger hovered over his contact.

"Y/n?"

"Kiyoomi, I have something to tell you—" she started to say but was interrupted. "I'm sorry can it wait? You can tell me when I get home okay?" he said as her eyes widened, it was an unexpected response from him. "Oh yeah sure. Bye." he ended the call, leaving her standing in the bathroom.

"Stupid Kiyo.." she mumbled, looking at the test before she grabbed a piece of paper towel, wrapping it around before she walked right out, bumping into Gin as she hid the test behind her back. "You alright? I was gone for a sec then you were gone when I came back."

"Yeah! All good..I just don't feel well so i'm gonna head home, sorry Gin."

"It's alright! Just call me if you're feeling better!" Gin said, waving goodbye to Y/n as she grabbed her things, walking out the shop. She heard her phone ringing, reaching for her pockets as she answered the call. "Hello?"

"Y/n! How've you been?"

"Um good, how's the funeral home?" she joked, walking towards her car as she opened the door, sitting down on the drivers seat. "Boring, no one came for their dead grandma..except for her daughter..kinda feel bad for her so I invited her for lunch."

"That's a bit sad isn't?" she connected her phone to the bluetooth as she started to drive. "Yeah, how's your job?"

"Good! There's these dresses that I want to try on but they probably won't fit me once he proposes." Y/n said as Matsukawa had a confused expression on his face, looking down at his phone. "Huh?"

"Oh would you look at the time! I'll talk to you later Matsu!"

"Huh?! What are you talking about?"

"Bye!"

-