24

"What would i say about what?" Eren asked

"I'm sorry." was the first thing that came out of my mouth. I'm truly disappointed in myself. I became no better than him. Look at me giving him shit for cheating, but now i'm in his position.

The worse part of it all is that i'm fully aware of what i'm doing. I don't know what came over me. I'm not going to say i didn't want it, because i did. I'm a piece of shit, i know. But one thing i didn't want to do was hurt Eren like he hurt me, ever.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, but i did it on the only person i've ever loved—love.

"Sorry about what? What's going on?" Eren's voice became louder showing his frustration.

"Do you want to say it or do i?" Yelena laughed.  I whipped my head towards her. I still despise her. I will never stopping asking what came over me in that moment.

The smile she had on her face got wider as i stared at her. The only thing i wanted to do right now was slap her. She goes to speak again but i beat her to it.

"I kissed Yelena." I'd rather be the one to say it. I was still staring at her, not daring to face Eren right now. I don't want to see the face of disappointment he probably had or the way his eyes would get lower and his lips would flinch into a frown when he was sad. Yelena's eyes were wide, as if she was not expecting me to say it out loud.

"Look at me." his voice is low but i picked it up, i just really didn't want to.

"(Y/N)...." he spoke again. His voice getting a little louder. I heard footsteps coming from the door,

"Hey guys what's happening?" Sasha came out followed by Connie, Mikasa, Armin and Jean. Although we all heard Sasha none of us responded.

"I FUCKING SAID LOOK AT ME (Y/N)!" Eren's voice boomed through the almost quiet neighborhood.

His voice causing me to flinch a little, he's never yelled at me like that before. Tears prick my eyes a little, i felt like a kid getting yelled at by their parents in front of friends.

I removed my gaze from the front door and looked at my feet, i really couldn't do it. I was never one to be afraid of another person, but i'm fucking terrified right now.

I heard rushed foot steps coming towards me and in an instant i felt rough hands grip my chin forcing my head up to meet his eyes. He didn't really look sad, it was more anger than that.

He shook my head back and front while yelling, "WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING MUTE?"

"I'm sorry." i whispered to him.

"Woah Eren, chill out man." Jean spoke out grabbing Eren's arm, but Eren slapped his hand away giving him a harsh push.

"Mind your fucking business, Jean." he spat.