Ch.1 Demon Kitty

KUARA POV
I walked down the alleyway as I saw a shadow at the corner of my eye. I sensed another demon. Then out of the shadows came my brother a sleek " handsome tom" with brown hair. " you should be careful brother you are known to create mischief " I laughed.
" I just wanted to make sure that you made it to true cross safely" he said. " Don't make me laugh Shiro I can protect myself" I said.
" Actually I've been thinking and I want to train beside you to be an exorcist like you!" Shiro said passionately.

I lashed my tail. " And did mother approve of this? " I asked. He growled then sneered at me" you know she wouldn't so I snuck out to go after you!" He growled.
I smiled at my little brother then said " well... Then what are you waiting for?" " Righ..." He paused and turned around. " Shiro. Get behind me " I said as I stared into the shadows. I thought I saw a flicker of blue as Shiro turned into a cat and jumped onto my shoulder. I pulled out my sword and instantly was surrounded by light blue flames with a teal tint to them. Then out of the shadows came none other than the son of satan himself surrounded in a darker blue flame with his sword ready to fight. " Who are you" Rin asked me. My cat ears went flat against my head as I took a step back. Shiro hissed. " Be quiet Shiro and get your claws out of my shoulder " I said. " Also my name is Kuara"
RINS POV
That name. It sounds like Kuro. " What are those flames that you have?" I asked. She looked at the flames. " It means I'm related to satan" Kuara said. I took a step back.
" So are you related to me?" I said. She shook her head" not really you see my father was a cat demon that had been created by Satan and some how inherited some of his power. But my mother is half human and half cat demon that's why my flames aren't fully blue while my younger brother Shiro has fully green flames." I then walked up to her to inspect her and her bro. I looked at Shiro straight in the face when all of the sudden he exploded into flames. I fell to the ground they both burst out laughing." Excuse my brother he is a little brat." She said. " Why are you here anyway ?" I asked while I was getting up off the ground. " We want to become exorcists " she said.