Before it all

"Bbbbb" Nike blows a raspberry as her head hangs over the couch. "Nothing to doooo". Her long and reckless hair touches the floor and she pulls out her phone to scroll through tumblr with no care in the world. This year is to be her first year of college, yay. What fun. She's only been through one semester. She thought bluntly to herself. New people to question her differences. Like the most common question "why are you named after a shoe?!" Next to " Why do you like those shows so much?" Well for one thing you uneducated swine my name is from Nike the spirit of victory from Greekmythology. And another there just not shows. It's just. Arg- so hard to explain. Only my people understand. She thinks with a smile referring to the people of the internet. Just then right before she was going to reblog her phone began to buzz causing her to hit the accept button. Crap. "You are permitted to speak," she proclaims to the other line. "Hey do you want to come over and just hang out or something," her lifetime friend and boyfriend ask sounding as bored as she felt. "Sorry I can't I'm cleaning the house," she lies "Oh come on, you and I both know that's a huge lie," She sighs. I just don't want to human today! She complains to herself in silence "Fine <3" she says with a stupid heart to make it look better for him.

She arrives at his place to discover that more than just her are there. She pulls up to his apartment to find two other cars parked nearby. Why! She curses under her breath and runs up the flight of stairs. "Hey, come on I already started the show!" Nike hears the familiar voice call out from the main room. Andrew is sitting on the couch with a bucket of popcorn and sodas and two familiar faces. She would have called out to her high school cronies Jason and Alice but then she heard what was on the tv. Nike pterodactyl screamed in her head and plopped down on the couch next to Andrew.

"I wanted to tell you... I'm L," Nike squealed aloud. "Isn't this great?" Jason asks feeling the old memories of high school flood in. "Yeah just like the old days huh," Alice says resting her head on Nikes shoulder. "It's only been one semester! We've seen each other like just before school started." Nike says. She hates the fact that they sound like it's been 20 years since they last saw each other.

They furnish up watching the episode and start to talk about how there college life has been. They had a good time, laughing, enjoying themselves till it was 10:00. "Good night everyone!" She says with a smile leavening the apartment. Life is good. She thought to herself while driving home.