prologue, 001

It was a bright summer day and Lily Evans, a 11 year old muggle-born girl with sparkling green eyes and beautiful auburn hair was sprawled on her bed. She had made it to the last chapter of her favorite action novel and couldn't wait to find out what happened at last, as she couldn't quite remember what had happened. But right at that moment as she was about to finish her book, the doorbell rang. Little did she know, that the door that was just opened by her sister, Petunia would change her life forever.

                                                                   ****

Lily was looking forward to her 7th and last year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry more than anything. Especially because her older sister, Petunia, had her boyfriend, Vernon or as she referred to him in her head, Vermin, over most of time (he was rather large and looked like a whale) and as her ex-best friend, Sev-Snape had called her a mudblood last year, she didn't have anyone to hang out with. Although James Potter had sent her a bunch of cheesy letters over the summer telling her how much he missed her and how he knew she would fall for him one day, she would just throw them in the fire. "That's utter rubbish" she thought out loud. "It just isn't possible. Me, falling for arrogant, bullying toe rag Potter? Never." she said as she shuddered just thinking about it. Right...? Well, at least that's what Miss Evans thought, how wrong she was..