Meeting the parents

Well, this chapter isn't exactly the easiest to explain. So anyone who has met the parents of your boyfriend/girlfriend knows how stressful it can be. So me and Will agreed that I would meet Will's parents then he would meet mine. The only reason we did it that way was because my parents, well my dad is, very protective. He has been like that since my big sister ran away with a nerd. No offence brother in-law, but you are a nerd.

I remember the night when I had to go meet his parents. Will told me how wonderful they are, and how supportive they are of him. They sound like wonderful people, but people I am not looking forward to meeting. Apparently Will had to break up with his last girlfriend because the parents said she wasn't good enough and that she was cheating. They kept saying that over and over, so because he was so sick and tired of choosing between his girlfriend or his parents so he just broke up with her. I met her one day and she told me how she cheated on Will. After she did I slapped her, Will wasn't so happy about that. He lectured me on how about slapping people is wrong.

"Are you ready?" Will said, we where staring at the front door.

"I guess.... just know... I am not cheating." I said staring at him.

"I know your not." Will said smiling at me.

Their house was huge, my house looked like a sad little thing compared to this house. Will even had his own floor.

"I live down here." Will said. I was very confused for a minute because we where in the laundry room.

"What?"

"I live behind that door," Will said pointing to a door that was at the end of the little laundry area. When I walked threw it I was so jealous.

I couldn't believe that he had his own little room. He didn't even had that. He had a kitchen, a living room, and his own master bedroom. I was so jealous I have been wanting a master bedroom since I was born. His kitchen was very clean, and so was his living room. It looked like a tiny apartment.

"What's that?" I said looking at a canvas that was turned over.

"Rose no don't do that." Will said reaching out to grab my arm.

When I turned it over I realized that it was a painting, a painting of me. On the side of the painting was a little paper clipped to it. I started reading it, it was a poem.

"Your a poet, and a painter," I said looking at what he did.

"It was supposed to be for your birthday," Will said clipping the paper back.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Because it was a birthday present." Will said smiling.

"No why didn't you tell me that you where a painter, or a poet." I said still amazed at the painting.

"Because I don't think I am that good at either." Will said.

"Are you kidding me this is beautiful, I absolutely love it." I said.

"You do," Will seamed so happy.

"Um excuse me Will, mom and dad can hear you upstairs and they are wondering why you are hiding your new girlfriend down here," A girl in the doorway said.

"Hi," I waved

"Hi you must be Rose," The girl said.

"Hi," I said again, I didn't know what to say.

"I am Holly Wills sister. Now Will get Rose and lets go." Holly said.

"Ok," Will shrugged and ran towards me and lifted me over his shoulders, "Lets go Holly,"

"Holly next time just say lets go," I said pounding on Wills back.

When Will put me down I pounded on his chest and got mad at him. When I turned around I saw Wills parents. I was wondering how long they have been standing there. I couldn't help but elbow Will in the ribs, not enough to hurt him to bad.

"Hi you must be Rose, I am Wills mom, you can call me Tonia," Wills mom said.

"Ok, hello," I said shacking her hand.

"Now I must go back to the kitchen, come and hag out with me and Holly once you are done," Tonia said.

"So you are Wills girlfriend," Wills dad said.

"Yep," I said.

"He didn't pay you or nothing," Wills dad said raising an eyebrow.

"No, but now that you mention it I want money, Will," I said spinning around and holding my hand out for Will to give me money.

"I like her Will, don't screw this up like you usually do," Wills dad said walking over to the TV.

"That's my cue to go watch the game with him, you ok by yourself?" Will asked.

"I wont be alone I will be with your mom," I said smiling.

"That's what I am worried about, one minute you will be cutting carrots the next you will be looking at baby photos of me." Will said.

"Aw that's so cute," I said teasing him.

"Oh shut up," Will said smiling.

"No, now I am going to go see your mother and sister, good day to you sir," I said walking away.

So we got that one done, and everything went fine. But the next day Will had to meet my parents and that didn't go so well. My dad liked Will but they pestered him with so much questions it wasn't even funny.