Finally Mr.Kabir is gone made Ahana said with irritation

Arrey baat to sunn lo Jab vansh ko pata chalega ke tum aur Karan..socha hai kya hoga? Hmm?

What? *Scared* But Vansh ko pata hi nahi chalega na main bataungii na hi Karan...

Ohho Ahana baby...mai hoon na main tumhara kaam asan kar doonga theek haii...chalo to main chalta hoon...
*Shouting*

Halfbro
Halfbro
Where are you...

Okay stop it kabir what do you want from me? Tell me...

What I want? Ummm ?

Stop this drama came to the point Kabir..

Okay as you say I want you to help me...

And what made you think that I will help you..?

Umm half bro..!

How?

You have to drug vansh and make him sign the papers I will give you...

What papers?

None of your concern...just do as I say...and complete this task I will not tell anybody about you and Karan...

Kabir : Deal?

Ahana : Deal...!

*Time skipped*

Riddhima was passing through corridor..she was going to her study area...Her Personal Advocate was there..he want some discussion with Riddhima before working on what she told him to do...!

She was near Karan's room when she heard a loud sound of something shattered on floor...

She frowned

And went to see what is that sound came from Karan's room..
There was glass vase all shattered on floor...Even his bedsheet was mess...
He was running his hand into his well gelled hair with frustration...

Riddhima was worry for him as she never saw Karan this much angry ever...even they are childhood friends she never encountered with this side of Karan...He was the one who behaved in control in every situation....that was his speciality...!

Why ? Riddhi Why? She did that?
You know na how much I was excited...I called you for telling that news..You too were so happy for me.... everytime was so perfect but she..she just...arghhhhh...( He torn the pillow cover )

Karan...! Relax look at me.. Karan..!

karan : it's all my fault I shouldn't have let her go alone...If I haven't then she can't just go and kill my baby.....( He was on verge of crying)

Riddhima : Karan look at me first ( make him turn to her ) It was not your fault..No..not at all...Okay..
You did everything mend up but I guess she wasn't for you....You Deserves someone better than her...

He suddenly hugged her and started crying....

I am not good Riddhi I'm not good
No one wants me in their life..Not Neha and not Even Soniya No one..

Shhhh....She was cressing his hair..! Everyone wants you....Do you even know How much your parents loves you..You Bhai your Bhabhi...Have you ever look at Pushp..How much he adores you...his small eyes carries so much love for you....your sister.. sejal... even she loves you so much..me too I always wanted you to be in my life...Karan I also want you... please now stop this...try to move on...

Somehow Riddhima console Karan and made him understand things..!

But both were totally unaware that the door was wide open and beside Karan's Room there was Vansh' s Room who just saw them both hugging and misunderstood that lines of Riddhima *I always wanted you to be in my life*