228 - Sweet punishment

Start from the beginning

Jiang Xiaoshuai's eyebrows turned upside down, and there was a fierce look in his eyes "Who are you yelling at?"

Guo Chengyu was reluctant to bear Jiang Xiaoshuai's fierceness. Xiaoshuai's level of worry these past few days had also never decreased. So when Jiang Xiaoshuai glared at Chengyu, he couldn't stand up. Instead he just passed him a secret look.

He ran outside for a day, and his body was coated in stinky sweat. "Won't you let him take a bath first? "

Wu Suowei smelled himself, and then asked Chi Cheng, "Am I smelly?"

Chi Cheng's face smelled worse than Wu Suowei's body.

Wu Suowei didn't even say a word.  He just went and barged into the bedroom next to him they had especially prepared for him.

Chi Cheng glanced at Jiang Xiaoshuai and followed Wu into the bedroom.

While taking a shower in the bathroom, Wu Suowei was abused by Chi Cheng.

Chi Cheng put Wu's two arms behind him, pinning both his wrists down with one big hand. He used the other hand to turn the water pressure fully up and grabbed onto the shower head. The water pressure forced apart Wu's buttocks and cold water pierced through his sensitive flower.

While being stimulated, Chi interrogated him "There were so many people on the street, why are you chasing naked men to stare it? Was his ass that good-looking?"

Wu's neck curved out in a sexy arc, and his strong voice couldn't stop shaking. "You...didn't you also go to see it?"

Chi Cheng's face turned dark, "That's the person I originally hired; I knew you'd be attracted to something so absurd!"

"ah!..."

Chi Cheng was angered when he thought of Wu Suowei's gawking eyes. He used two thick fingers to forced Wu Suowei's buttocks open, fully exposing his passage and increasing the water pressure which continues assaulting him. 

Wu Suowei was so excited that he screamed, twisting his hips and tried to flee. His two butt checks clamped together tightly, preventing Chi Cheng from slamming the shower hose deeper inside him.

"Rise you butt!" Chi Cheng commanded domineeringly, "Spread your legs apart."

Wu was afraid and stayed still. This caused Chi Cheng to used a sprinkler to slap his ass fiercely.

Wu Suowei wailed, his eyes glaring at Chi Cheng with fatal temptation.

"I just let your dad finish beating me, now you want to hit me too?!!"

Chi Cheng's heart tightened, and the motion in his hand paused, and he asked, "Where did he hit you?"

"The place you hit just now."