226: A Father and Son at War

Chi took a steady stride and entered through the front door.

The guards standing in the other two corners saw Chi, immediately pressed the alarm, and followed him into the villa.

Chi Yuan had already told the guards that all four of them were to monitor Wu. If Chi were to arrive, two of them would be deployed to guard against Chi and the other two would stay with Wu.

Two of the four guards were still unconscious, and the other two guards moved into their assigned positions to guard against Chi. This meant that no one was left to guard downstairs. 

Wu stood up from the toilet and stomped his feet on the ground in frustration. 

During the past few days, he would occasionally look out the window in search for a favourable opportunity to escape. Unfortunately each time he gazed out, his eyes would land on the dazzling guns hanging from the guards' waist. As more and more time had passed he knew his chance of escaping was slim.

In a last ditch effort, Wu hopelessly glance out the window again. This time, however, he saw no one. 

Wu couldn't believe it.  He blinked his eyes vigorously, and there was really no guards there.

Damn me! There is such a beautiful thing.

Without saying a word, Wu Suowei jumped out of the window on the second floor. When he landed, both his legs were numb.  Before he could slow down, he flipped over the fence next to him and rushed towards home.

At that moment, Chi had just walked to the second floor.

Chi Yuan stood not far from the door and heard the warning sound of the sirens. Knowing that Chi was coming, he quickly walked to the bathroom door and issued a warning to the now empty bathroom.

"If you dare make a squeak, I will immediately force you to stop your company's project, and you will bear all the losses. Lock yourself inside that room!"

When he turned to open the front door, Chi Cheng had already kicked it open. His steel-capped  shoes engraved several large and hideous imprints on the door panel, impressively showing the anger in Chi Cheng's heart.

Chi Yuan's lukewarm gaze glanced over him.

"Why are you here?"

Chi Cheng didn't offer an explanation. Instead he charged directly towards his father and grabbed onto his collar. This forcefulness landed Chi Yuan in a corner and Chi continued glaring at his father with no respect. 

"Are you or are you not holding Wu captive here?"

Chi Yuan glared fierce at Chi's hand as he slowly commanded each word

"Let      me      go."