228 - Sweet punishment

228 - Sweet punishment

In order to be safe, Chi first took Wu to Guo Chengyu house.

Jiang Xiaoshuai had just rushed over from the clinic, fearing that no one would answer if Wu went there. 

Guo Chengyu has been lingering in front of his home, getting rid of all suspicious forces around him, and waiting to escort Wu and Chi inside.

As soon as Wu Suowei entered the door, Jiang Xiaoshuai rushed over; their necks and chests collided making them look like a hot meal. 

Standing on the left and right sides, Chi and Guo stared at them with dark, angry eyes.

"I'm telling you, you wouldn't be able to come back without me, I cracked all the secret codes you passed to Chi!" Jiang Xiaoshuai bragged shamelessly.

Wu Suowei glanced at Chi Cheng with contempt, and then gave a hug of praise to the person who had just pushed him into the fire pit.

"Some people look very good during ordinary times, but you can't count on them during critical moments." Wu Suowei pointedly scolded the others.

Jiang Xiaoshuai replied again and again, "That's right, their little brains use up all their brainpower focusing on the wrong things."

Both Chi Cheng and Guo Chengyu were magnificently speechless.

Jiang Xiaoshuai saw that there was a faint bruise around Wu's stiff eyebrows, and couldn't help but say in a distressed tone: "Hey, I saw you beaten in the surveillance video that day. It was so uncomfortable that I didn't sleep all night. That old man is too harsh and bitter."

At any rate, Chi Yuan is Chi Cheng's father. No matter how much resentment Wu has in his heart, he can't face someone disrespecting his father-in-law in front of Chi Cheng. So he said in a very cool tone: I don't blame him for this, he didn't let anyone beat me at all, it was the two fat guys who chose to use force. "

"Tsk tusk..." Jiang Xiaoshuai raised his eyebrows, "You are going to start to speak nicely about him?"

Wu Suowei smiled, "It painful to be beaten; is scolding someone love?" 

Chi Cheng's face was hazy.

Jiang Xiaoshuai hooked Wu's neck, "let's go find a place to chat."

"Yeah, these two days have made me feel dreadful;  I've really wanted to find someone to vent to."

Chi Cheng gave Guo Chengyu a look, and Guo Chengyu immediately clasped the back of Jiang Xiaoshuai's head with his hands. With such a powerful rotation of his arm, Jiang Xiaoshuai was turned around to face him.

He criticized Jiang Xiaoshuai in a tone he had never had before, "What are you talking about? Go back to the house and wait!"