Last Letter-Beyond this world

Alsmiffy's POV

The months after Trott's death took a great toll on me, Ross too but Ross was good at hiding his emotions. The fans were devastated when we broke the news to them. They held memorials for him. It lightened my heart slightly but not enough. After three months I found an unopened letter in my drawer of Trott's letters. I opened it and when I saw what he had written I broke down.

Dear Alex.

If you are reading this then I'm already dead. I asked Ross when I first found out to keep this letter safe until after my death then deliver it you. First I want to thank you for showing me a great time when I was alive. If it weren't for you and Ross I would have died alone and friendless and that hurts more than with you two. Secondly I want to ask you to forget about my love. I'm gone, dead. You, however, are alive and well so go love someone and treat them like they're a prince/princess. You have to live your life before death catches up with you, I learnt that the hard way. Lastly. Live each day with no regret. The only regret I can think of while writing this is not telling you I love you before finding out I'm dying. Don't be the same as me. If there is someone you like then tell them before its too late.

I will always love you, even in death.

Forever yours

Chris Trott

*A year later*

After reading the letter I made a silent promise to myself and Trott. I promised to live each day with no regret. I started to revert back to myself. After 6 months I realised that the person I loved was much closer than I could have expected. Ross. I only realised when he confessed at a coffee shop. We decided to start dating and now, a year on, I was happily dating Ross while we both forever remembered our dear friend and love, Christopher Trott

The End