kristy's great idea

 THE SOUND OF BIRDS CHIRPING FILLED THE AIR as I got out the car standing in front of my new pink house.

"so what do you think" my mom asked getting out the car. I only had a mom since my dad left after he cheated on my mom.

"well um its nice i guess" i answered staring at the big house.

"i think it's lovely" my little sister said staring at it. 

"you think everything is elegant" i said to Emily.

"what does that mean" Emily said. 

     i rolled my eyes, "pleasingly graceful and stylish in appearance or manner." i said and walked in the house. i followed my mom to my room, and as i walked in my room i was speechless. my mom already decorated our house before me and Emily came. my room had a bed in the middle, a lot of plants and pictures of plants, a big poster of flowers, and a bookshelf. 

"do you like it", my mom asked.

"yeah i really do it's perfect". 

TIME SKIP 30 MINS

"hey mom, can i take a walk around the park?", I asked.

"sure honey just be back by 6:30, and I'm going to the grocery shop with y/s/n", my mom answered.

"alright", I mumbled while putting my shoes on. 

     I took my phone and airpods and put on the song 'blackout days', I also took a book 'Harry Potter and the goblet of Fire'. I started walking to the park, after five minutes of walking I finally reached the park. I sat on the swing reading the book, after what felt like hours I finally finished reading it. I checked the time oh shit it was 7:00. I got up from the swing and rushed home until I bumped into someone. 

"oh my god I'm so sorry", I said out of breathe.

he chuckled, "it's fine". 

I looked up to see a beautiful guy with a skateboard in his hand. 

"I'm Sam Thomas, are you new here?", he asked smiling.

"y-yeah I'm y/n y/l/n", I answered.

"right, well I hope i'll see you around", Sam said and left on his skateboard. 

     after running home I reached at 7:04, and I sighed in relief to see my mom's car gone. I went inside and walked to my room. 

"I'm home", my mom yelled 10 minutes later.

i walked downstairs saying and greeted my mom and Emily. 

while we ate dinner I decided to start conversation.

"so I met a boy today", I said remembering Sam. 

"aw is he cute?", my mom asked.

"mom", I said blushing slightly.