𝟮𝟵.. 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.

Start from the beginning

it was also long sleeve, going a bit over your wrist. it stopped a tiny bit higher than the middle of your thigh.

"im guessing you like this one too." you spoke, waking him out his thoughts. he scoffed, getting up and getting closer to you.

he placed his hands on your shoulders, bringing you into his grasp. "random hug, okay.." your words were cut short, feeling his hands on your open back.

his hands began to slide down your back, feeling down your body slowly. "what are you doing?" you mumbled, confusingly hugging him back.

"im seeing if it feels right." he answered, making it towards your hips. "aren't i wearing the dress? meaning i would say if it feels right or not?" you ask again.

"shut up, it's something you won't understand." he responded, feeling your behind above the dress.

"just admit your trying too—" "shh up, jeez." he roughly squeezed your behind, making you shriek. "hmm, okay. add it to the pile." he spoke, gently patting your behind before letting you go fully.

"what do you mean, 'hmm okay' ? what type of check was that?" you ask, still confused.

"a type a check you wouldn't understand. now hurry it up, we don't got all day." he spoke, plopping back into the bench.

"that's it? cause apparently your planning to spend tons of money here." you ask, looking at the expensive dresses that were on hangers, hanging on the clothing rack.

"tch.. don't worry about it." he said, standing up and walking inside the dressing room, grabbing the multiple dresses to pay for.

"why are you doing all this anyway?" you ask, slipping on your shirt. "i can't be a good boyfriend?" he mumbled, walking pass you.

"suree.. but there seems to be more to it." you added, tying your shoes. all he did was hum, walking out the room to pay for the dresses.

 all he did was hum, walking out the room to pay for the dresses