Infinity 1 - Premonition - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, your right." We reached Mugen academy. We switched out our shoes and, with a quick kiss, we separated and went off to class.

 We switched out our shoes and, with a quick kiss, we separated and went off to class

As I switched my shoes back to my outside shoes, my phone buzzed. I had practised this afternoon, so I left school later. I pulled my phone as I walked. "We can't get into the Command Centre." Haruka's message read. "Meet me out the front, we'll have to go later." I slipped my phone back into my pocket and started to make my way to the arcade. As I was nearing the building, I didn't notice the male coming my way, causing us to bump into each other. I didn't realise that my Deep Aqua Mirror was handing out the side of my bag, and even though we barely made an impact, it clattered to the floor. I couldn't very well use my powers to save the mirror from hitting the ground, but such a thing wouldn't get marked by such a little bump.

"Oh, I'm sorry." The man apologised. I knelt down to retrieve my Mirror just as he did the same. Our fingertips touched, and he retracted his hand. I gently picked my Mirror up, cradling it between both hands. In the Mirror's reflection, I could see the man's eyes, they were a deep blue, like the ocean.

"Your eyes..." I trailed off. "Their colour, they're such a deep blue." I looked up to the and was unbothered to see the former prince of Earth. "They hold a sense of nobility in them." I straightened, cradling my Mirror against my chest, "Perhaps you were a prince in a past life."

"That's an odd thing to say to a guy you don't know."

"There's a legend about this Mirror, it's said to show a reflection of one's previous life."

"I'm Mamoru, by the way."

"That's nice." From behind the Prince, Mamoru, I saw Haruka exit the Game Centre Crown. "I do apologise, but I must go." I said to him. "Please, forget what I said. I usually spout nonsense, but I didn't mean anything by it." I then started to walk away, "Have a good day sir." I then joined Haruka and the two of us started to leave. "You seem to have made a new friend in there." I commented.

"Jealous?" Haruka questioned. I laughed lightly,

"No, not at all. You seem to forget, we have more than a Millennia of history between us, you talking with a single girl isn't going to make me feel such emotions."

"That bun-head girl, she seemed so innocent and naive, I thought it was cute."

"Now if you're gonna start talking about her like that..." I started to walk faster. Haruka quickened her pace,

"Come on Umi." Haruka wrapped her arm around my shoulders, "You said it yourself, we've got years under our belt, I only just met her." I looked up at her with a smile.

"Good." Haruka and I paused on the side of the street. She leant down and pressed a kiss to my lips. When we separated, we shared a soft smile.

It was later that afternoon when something happened

It was later that afternoon when something happened. Haruka and I were walking back home when the sky darkened. Looking up, we saw black clouds forming around in the sky. "Where is it?" Haruka asked me. I lifted my mirror, and the reflection became an image of the Juban area.

"Let's go." I said. Haruka and I turned tail and raced towards where the Atavism was. We arrived just as the Sailor Guardians transformed. "No..." I breathed, my eyes widening. I watched as Venus and Jupiter locked the Atavism down, defeating it and freeing the Mugen student trapped inside. The egg rose from her back and disappeared.

"She needs medical attention." Jupiter called to the girl's friend. "Call for help."

"Let's go." Haruka said. She wrapped an arm around my shoulders and lead me away from the scene.

"They're involved now." I breathed. "They..."

"We'll turn them off investigating." Haruka told me. "We have to. This is our mission, not theirs."