I immediately texted my high school best mates who were in Rhode Island. I mainly stayed in this one group of 6 people in high school, but that's not to say that I didn't mingle outside of my group. 

   GC NAME: THE ALUMNUS🥳🤪💪✨

Naya

GUYS GIO REYNA WANTS TO FOLLOW ME😵‍💫

Adalia

And have you accepted it yet?

Liam

Why the fuck would she? It's Naya we're talking about here🙄

Octavia

Lowkey man's got a point. Naya isn't the most extroverted person in the books.

Naya

 So what do I do?

Bao  

Tf? You accept it obviously Naya😑

Imani

Yeah Naya. Kinda sad that you haven't gotten the hint by now.

^^emphasized by Bao and 2 others

Naya 

Great. Thanks guys. I'll call y'all later tonight.

Adalia

WE WANT THE DEETS 😭😭

After momentarily dying, I quickly accepted the request and followed him back. This was...surprisingly exciting. Not like exciting exciting, but exciting. Like when your crush smiles as you. I was going to text the news to Shayan, but he'd bully me relentlessly. So I decided against it. I did however realise that I had to book tickets to see my brother in London next week with the rest of his international teammates. I was so excited to see him and meet the guys who he spends quite a bit of time with. 

 I was dying to hear some embarrassing stories of him that'd give me dirt for the rest of his life. 

 "I'm so hungry." 

 I looked at my llama pyjama bottoms and white cropped tee shirt, deciding it was good enough to go get breakfast in. I grabbed my Team USA cap and decided to put on a face mask to limit my recognisability. Though the pandemic had officially ended some months ago and most people stopped wearing masks, most people wouldn't judge someone if they were to wear one. I grabbed my phone, keys, and took off for the hotel's breakfast buffet downstairs. I scanned all the food, eggs, sausage, toast, roasted potatoes, and donuts! Well more like donut. I was about to grab it before seeing some other random guy snatch it away. I groaned but picked up a call from my brother.

 "What's up Naya?"

"I was going to eat breakfast but some idiot stole the last donut. It looked so good too! Pumpkin spice!" 

 "Stop complaining. Just go to Dunkin Donuts' or something."

 "Dunkin stinks. There's no good donut chain." 

 I sighed while walking through the lobby. I looked through the clear, revolving glass doors before a saw a sign. Not just a sign, the sign that leads to Heaven. The sign of Krispy Kreme donuts.