Encounter

🪄No one's pov:🪄

"Sumiko!" Kie Kamdoo,the mother of sumiko yelled. "You forgot your basket!!". She said with a worried face. "Are you sure you don't want Nezuko to accompany you?".

🎀Sumiko's pov:🎀

I was just about to leave when I heard my mom called out my name."Sumiko!". I turned around to look at my mother. She was now running towards me with my basket that I was supposed with me."You forgot your basket!!".  She said as she handed me the basket, I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment."Are you sure you don't want Nezuko to accompany you?". She said with a worried and scared tone. Upon hearing these words I started to pout. "That won't be necessary mom!!". "I'm old enough to take care of my self". I said still pouting,my mom looked at me with a worried expression and said "I know you're old enough but you're still clumsy!". My mom then started to remind me about my clumsiness. I sighed 'This is going to a long day',I thought looking at the sky.

✨Nezuko's pov:✨

After putting my siblings to sleep because it was time for their naps, I heard voices out said. I was now walking towards the voices, which was coming from outside. I found my mom and nee-san talking, well more like mom being worried for nee-san. I sighed and said "Mom, it's going to be ok!". "Nee-san can protect herself if she is in danger!! Besides she is only going into town for some supplies."  I said, making mom calm down a bit. I could see the gratitude coming for nee-san.

                         ✨ time skip ✨

No one's pov:

Sumiko was now going down hill towards the town. Once arriving at the town she was greeted with the smell of different people, plants and fresh fruits.

Sumiko's pov:

As soon as I have arrived at town I was greet with many different scents.

*Time skip*

No one's pov :

Sumiko was on her way home when she felt someone or something following her. Now scared she picked up her pace. See that whatever was following her was still there and also picking up the it's pace as well, she started panicking and ran straight home.

Nezuko's pov:

I saw nee-san coming home. I was about to greet her when she pulled my hand and ran straight in the house,after a few seconds we were in the house. I saw nee-san panting and  sweating, now worried I asked "Nee~San! Is everything OK!?" As if it was the work of God, mom came and started calming nee~San down. After a few minutes she managed to calm nee~San down, my mother then asked what's wrong,nee~San was about to answer when there was a big ...... BANG

To Be Continued....