seven

"HEY ANARI DON'T DROP THE DAMN SOCCER BALL!" Draken had shouted over the sound of his revving engine as they sped down the empty streets

"HEY ANARI DON'T DROP THE DAMN SOCCER BALL!" Draken had shouted over the sound of his revving engine as they sped down the empty streets. Anari frowned and only held onto it tighter, along with her grip of dear life not to go flying off of the motorbike as Draken raced with Pah, Mitsuya, Kazutora and Baji who had Mikey riding in the back with him.

The month of June swept across the roads with a swirl of wind that caused the twelve year old to cover her face in defense from the blurring leaves that trickled off from the birch branches that provided shade in which they darted underneath as they all came to a quick stop to settle a petty argument that started with Baji's statement, "my Goki's the best in Tokyo!"

It was only then that Draken let out a scoff, spitting onto the asphalt road, hitting the brakes, causing Anari's nose to bump into his back. "Huh? Best in Tokyo?" Draken nearly laughed before a devious smirk made its way onto his face, tilting his chin upward and staring down at Baji. "My Zephyr's the best bike in Japan."

Draken, the oldest of all of them, but not by much, just a mere few months, yet also the tallest had sneered.

Mitsuya's bike slid by Draken's. "Whoa, whoa. Hold the phone. I can't just sit by and let that slide-- you guys think too small. My sweet little Impulse is the best in the world!"

While they continued arguing, Mikey who sat on the back of Baji's bike, and Anari behind Draken's, the two competed in a staring competition with one another

While they continued arguing, Mikey who sat on the back of Baji's bike, and Anari behind Draken's, the two competed in a staring competition with one another. But Mikey's drowsy eyes gave in on him, desperate to be blinked to rehydrate themselves.

He slowly nodded off his head, accepting the fact that Anari had won, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a lollipop for her as she accepted it as a prize. Mikey's head began to slump onto Baji's back. "I'm sleepy .." The blonde mumbled, but the girl reached her arm over and pat his head, readjusting his head properly so he didn't flop off entirely.

A gust of air brushed past. "My CBX 400F's is the best. Dunno if its best in the world or the universe though. I'm just an idiot." Pah-chin who had gotten into a fight the other week with a busted lip still had stitches on the bottom portion of flesh that slowly mended itself.