Noelle really did like Namimori; what wasn't there to like about it? It was a town, but it wasn't such a small one that everyone knew everyone. Though she did get a lot of stares wherever she went at the beginning, the shop owners and other people she often met on the streets had already gotten used to her presence and didn't see it fit to gawk at her any more.

Seeing Hana still staring at her, Noelle's expression deadpanned. "I'm telling the truth, so can you please stop staring at me like we're in an interrogation?"

Her classmate smirked. "Alright, alright, I'll take your word for it."

The three girls then proceeded to eat their lunch and make small talk before the break ended.

0000

Even hours after the incident, Noelle's face was still burning when she left the faculty office. She knew she should have sat out of P.E. today, but her teacher had insisted on her playing.

Much to the girl's horror, they were supposed to play BASEBALL. Noelle hadn't played anything remotely close to the sport ever since she was eight and she had broken the window of their kitchen with a girl's softball while her dad tried to teach her the sport.

Suffice to say, her dad wasn't allowed to teach Noelle anything in their backyard lest something be broken again.

So when the teacher announced what they were going to be playing for P.E., the blonde had tried to get out of the situation fast.

It didn't work and Noelle ended up hitting the baseball so hard that it went flying out of the school grounds...

...and into someone else's kitchen effectively destroying the window and an expensive looking vase.

After an hour of apologizing, another hour of making phone calls to her 'family' (the Serafin) and twenty minutes of explaining the circumstances of her strength to the P.E. teacher and the principal, Noelle was finally allowed to leave.

"Bet the whole school knows about it by now," The blonde scoffed to herself with faint bitterness.

If there was one bad thing she had to say about Namimori, it would be about how some of the students treated her. It was just a group of second year girls who for some reason didn't like her. She wasn't going to go up to them and ask, but she wondered if she did anything to piss them off other than show them respect they didn't deserve due to their status as being her senpai.

The other students were polite, but she knew that there was some sort of distance between her and them. The only people she could consider her friends were Kyoko and Hana.

Noelle wanted to hang out with Tsuna as well, but the Serafin told her that it would be best she didn't interact with him too much until Reborn decided to wreck havoc on his life. So she kept an eye on him while they were at school to make sure that he was doing well...

...as well as someone who was mocked and ridiculed by his classmates nearly everyday, anyways. No wonder he had such low self-esteem.

She couldn't tell if people treated her differently because she was a foreigner or if because she told Hibari off on the first day of school. She definitely couldn't wait to see their reactions towards her tomorrow.

Not.

A loud noise interrupted Noelle's train of thought and she realized that not only had school been long over but that she was hungry as well. Her stomach acid was clawing at the insides of her stomach, making her grimace slightly.

"Good thing I have money." She said, even though there was no one on the empty street.

After five minutes of wandering around, she was finally able to find a place that was serving food. To her surprise, that place looked awfully lot like the sushi place that Yamamoto's dad owned.