adoption day

(Picture above is Oliver)

  Harry's pov

We brought the girls to the car buckling them in. I got in the passengers seat as Lou got in the driver's seat.  Today we are adopting a 15 year old boy named Olivr. After we adopt him we all 5 of us are getting checkups today.

(At the adoption center

"Hi you must be Harry and Louis I'm Mrs. Caroll" the woman who answered the door said and we nodded "who are these 2 cuties?" She asked "The one i'm holding is Madeline and the one Louis is holding is Bella" I say "right this way I'll bring you too Oliver." She said and we nodded following. She knocked "come in" he said she opens the door and saw him sitting on the bed He had his suit case already packed "Oliver these are the people adopting you " he nodded standing up we went to the car and drove to our office "oliver can you carry Bella?" I ask she made grabby hands and he smiled taking her and putting her on his hip. We went in.

(After all checkups

I checked every ones height and weight and Lou checked my height and weight. We went to a room and I sat on the bed and Louis rolled up my sleeve and cleaned my arm grabbing the needle and I whimpered in fear

Lou's pov

I rolled up his sleeve and he whimpered  "hazza it's ok love " I said sympathy in my voice and quickly poked it in and took it out putting a bandaid on and pulled his sleeve down. He go off and I sat down and h cleaned my arm I looked the other way and he poked it in and took it out putting a bandaid on and I got down and Oliver sat down and squirmed as Harry cleaned his arm. "Dads please no needle" he whined. I walk over and held his head into my chest and Harry gave him his shot and he cried. He got down and I picked Madeline up and laid her down and I held her hands and she woke up and started to cry Harry cleaned her leg and poked it in making her cry out. He took it out poking the last one in putting band-aids on.  I cuddled her for a few minutes to calm her down then put her on a chair. I picked Bella up and she screamed her head off.

Harry's pov

I took Bella from Louis and laid her down and held her tightly and she started squirming around like crazy trying to get away from him He grabbed her leg cleaned it off and did the 2 shots making her scream loudly "Shh sweet thing I know wanna go to brother?" I asked she nodded still crying He took her and we all went home.