Order In The Court

Start from the beginning

And you know what he said?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

I look around trying to find something to waste time.

Well, isn't that a nice piece of.. grass.

... So this is why I don't have a lot of friends.

That makes sense.

The bus finally arrives and I just sit in the front so I don't cause a lot of attention.

I look to see that boy I met, no actually saw, yesterday pulling out of his drive with a black car. Man, I don't even own a car yet.

I just yet again plug in my earplugs and stare out my window for the longest day to arrive... school.

~~~~

"Name" the lady at the desk says, more like states.

She had red curly hair, and she was on the older side.

Not that I'm being mean or anything ... But she is mean.

"Jennie Kim" I say giving her my form.

She rips it from my hands and types stuff on the computer.

She reminds me of one of those people who really hate their job.

She looks up at me and I give a small smile.

And in return she smiles back.

...

Hah!!

Just kidding!

She just kindly rolls her eyes and looks back at her computer.

I'm saying kindly because I am trying to make myself feel better.

Finally after a couple awkward minutes, she gives me my schedule and I head to my first class, math.

The thing is, I don't hate school for learning, I love learning, yea I know, I'm a nerd.

I just hate, well the people.

I mean if you're not even gonna try in school and fail just to look cool then what even is the point?

To look cool in front of everyone else?

That I will never understand.

I pass by my locker and put some of the unnecessary stuff I brought just in case.

Okay ... so maybe a first aid kit.

Look I wanted to be prepared!!

You never know, someone could suddenly trip in the hallway and start to bleed.

Hey, you won't be laughing when it's you needing a band aid!

After I finished with my locker, I close my eyes and pick a random hallway to go down first.

Because that is definitely the right way to do it.

~~~~

"Okay here it is." I say now standing outside the advanced Math class.

I know there will be a lot of seniors in here, but also, the above average in their junior year are here too.

I slowly turn the handle and open the door to see a full class looking at me questionably.

My shyness takes over and I end up just standing there like a complete fool.

I'm too awkward for life.