-13-

a/n: think of the Taeyang above as what Kyong is supposed to be like.

--------------------

"You're really leaving in only a T-shirt and some jeans?" Dawon questioned.

Taeyang glanced up the stairs at his bandmate. Dawon was standing in the doorway of his dorm, leaning against the frame with his arms folded across his chest as he stared disbelievingly at the younger male below him.

"I also have a mask and a hat," Taeyang told the other, pointing at both the objects.

"But no jacket," Dawon said, shaking his head.

"Why would I need a jacket?" Taeyang asked. He looked up at the cloudless sky. He had to squint, the sun was so bright.

"The temperature will drop, and it's going to rain," the other answered, matter-of-fact.

Taeyang glanced down the road, looking for his ride. He saw a car speeding towards him. He turned back to Dawon. "Since when do you predict the weather?"

"I don't. I watch the news, thank you very much." Dawon pushed himself aways from the door frame, his arms dropping to his sides. Taeyang heard the car pull up behind him. "Don't say I didn't warn you," the older said.

Taeyang smiled as he climbed into the car. "See you later, Dawon."

"Goodbye, Mr. Gactor-Who-Sucks-At-Listening," Dawon called back. Taeyang rolled his eyes as he shut the car door behind him.

🎬🎥

There were going to be filming outside for the day. Since, they started filming, they had been in the school. They were almost done with all of the school scenes. For the time being, they'd be filming the wedding scene. As for why Dawon said it would rain, Taeyang didn't know. The script had said nothing about rain.

The wedding was for Kyong's cousin and his fiancee. Kyong was invited, and Byeongho was his plus one--his date. They would do a dance together upon Kyong's cousin's request.

Taeyang met the actors who would play Kyong's cousin and his soon-to-be-wife for the first time since they started filming. Afterwards, he found Hwiyoung talking to Emily. They had only seen her three days before.

"Hey," Taeyang said when he stood beside Hwiyoung in front of Emily.

"Good, you're here," Emily said, completely cutting Hwiyoung off. He had started to respond to Taeyang's greeting. Taeyang gave him a sympathetic look.

"We're still waiting for the extras to show up," Emily explained. "Your guys' director gave me the okay for my concept. We will be practicing for the next couple of hours while they set up everything and record a couple of scenes with Dojin and Jia."

"How many people are we waiting on?" asked Taeyang. How big was the wedding supposed to be?

"That's not important. Come over here." Emily led them to a secluded area in the grass out of the way of the set crew. "We will practice here. Staff will make sure nobody takes a single video or picture of you guys practicing.

"Now, I watched the choreography for your title track of your new album, Hidden, and have decided that we will add a part of it to the choreography. Your manager has already given me the okay to use it and change whatever I please."

"It's supposed to rain today," Hwiyoung mentioned. Dawon must have gotten to him this morning, too, Taeyang thought.

"Yes, we're counting on it," Emily said. "Rain will add more romanticism to the scene."