01. liar liar pants on fire

Start from the beginning

She envied them.

Why couldn't she make out with someone in broad daylight without getting punished and sure maybe she could make out with the boy she liked in the middle of the hall for everyone to see and just hope to god that people wouldn't talk.

but this is 1994 and she's Juliet Salvatore.

"excuse me" she smiled sarcastically at the two holding the brown leather strap of her backpack "m'lady" the boy tipped his non existent hat off before the couple laughed walking off together with their hands interlocked. Her mind kept on going places──places where it shouldn't be going.

Simon. 

She yelled and screamed at him for something she did, she felt bad obviously but Salvatore's never apologies first,

rule number 24 on the handbook right next to no relations with adolescents.

In her fathers eyes Simon exactly was that.

Juliet wanted to cry again but she wasn't tucked away in her little room anymore, she was in the crowded and populated school hallway.

so bathroom it was.

throwing her bag in the locker Juliet set off to the bathroom ignoring the curious eyes of Deena Johnson a girl who Juliet had spoken only a couple times with due to her ex Sam.

Juliet and Sam where friends due to their parents getting along so easily.

Sam was just lucky she got a way out.

Busting through the doors Juliet didn't even bother reading the graffiti on the walls, it was probably some weird kid who took conspiracy theories way to far. She locked herself in the furthest stall away sitting down on the toilet seat whilst she tried to contain her tears.

She did not bring any extra mascara today!

Hearing the door swing open Juliet held her breath hearing Kate call out the nursery rhyme written on the stalls. Juliet was mouthing the words with her she almost knew the song off by heart but stopped when she heard a certain class clown continue on the rhyme.

 "She'll take your blood, she'll take your head, she'll follow you until your dead!" he sang laughing at his own antics "wow you guys are dicks" she heard Deena sigh "it's just fun" Kate told her "it's sick" Juliet had to agree.

her friend was brutally murdered.

"what!?" Simon exclaimed "the dude was wearing a cape and a skull mask how is that not funny?" he said looking down seeing certain converses that he had seen a lot frequently lately.

Could've been anyone's converses. 

"I don't know maybe because my friend died" Juliet sarcastically muttered to herself but apparently it wasn't that quiet when the three friends stopped talking, hearing knocking on the door Juliet stood up "reveal yourself stalker" Kate sang out but she could hear the playfulness in her voice. 

"shit" she whispered wiping her face from any tears before she opened the door "would you believe it shady sides head cheerleader believes in a town curse" Kate gasped as Juliet smiled back at her "who said I believed in a stupid curse" she smiled back "nobody but from your reaction I can tell-" but Juliet stopped listening to Kates interrogation as she locked eyes with Simon through the dirty mirror the school provided.

It was just for a second but it felt like longer. Why wasn't he mad? Why isn't he screaming at me? thoughts rushed through her mind she didn't notice Kate looking between the two a smile screeching onto her face "I knew it!" she yelled bringing all three teenagers attention to her "knew what?" Deena asked as Simon threw a pleading look at the short girl "just that a certain Capitan of the football team really wanted to talk to Juliet" she responded.

"you're not a very good liar"

"ok fine but don't worry about it we just wanted to tell you about our thoughts on the massacre last night"

"people died──Heather died!" Deena told the two and Juliet felt very uncomfortable in that moment "the dude was probably just some sad sack who hated his life just like the rest of us, except he decided hey! Why don't I get out of here for good and hey! Why don't I take Heather and a couple other mallrats with me." Deena said whilst Juliet's eyes stuck to her shoes like glue.

She really wanted to leave this bathroom.

"There's no angry dead witch that made him go postal no! the only thing that made him go crazy is this town!" She yelled throwing her bag on the ground. Juliet now had tears forming under her eyes she knew who the killer was from over hearing a conversation with her dad. Ryan Torres didn't specifically hate his life, he graduated with a grade point average had good friends he could rely on and a girlfriend who he ended up slashing to death.

Ryan wasn't a sad sack and he would never kill Heather voluntarily.

"Ryan Torres" Juliet whispered still looking on the ground "what?" Simon asked stepping closer to the girl who was visibly upset "the killer was Ryan Torres and I need to leave" she muttered again drying her hands with a paper towel throwing it in the bin and walking out as quickly as possible accidently knocking into Simons shoulder "I'm so sorry she said quickly before actually looking at him "I'm sorry" she whispered before opening the door and walking out probably to sit in calculus early to get a good seat near the back.

Simon watched the red-haired girl rush through the door before feeling Kate hand whack against his head "ouch!" he yelled looking at the short girl who looked mad "I can't believe you slept with Juliet Salvatore" she whisper yelled and Deena's eyes shot up "holy shit you?" Deena asked pointing at the boy who was slightly offended "what's that supposed to mean?" he asked looking at both the girls "it's Juliet Salvatore even I want to sleep with her" Kate answered smiling at the boy "okay...but I didn't sleep with her"

"you're as bad as a liar as me Simon" Kate sighed slapping his back before going into the middle stall to grab their 'candy'. 

WARNING this book is a slight au but that's only for the ending of 1666

don't forget to vote and comment !

it gives so much motivation its crazy also the 1978 oc is not going to be with Nick goode because it doesn't fit with the story line and I now also hate him.

but stan the actors not the characters.

ted sutherland is hot!