Chapter Two: My New Life 🤪

TW: mentions of death and drug abuse

"Megamind!" I exclaimed.

"Hey," he smiled.

He was so hot. He was wearing a leather jacket with big spikes all over it. He had on dark eyeliner and was wearing black ripped jeans. He looked like brendon urie, if brendon urie was blue, bald, unproblematic, and 10x hotter.

I hadn't seen him in years but Megamind was my childhood best friend.

"But you're my childhood best friend!" I exclaimed.

"Haha" he laughed.

"Yeah yeah, Singing challenge," he sang, "if I win I own you."
" 🎵 fly me to the moon 🎵" he sang beautifully, "now you're turn,"

"fly me to the moon?" I screeched out.

"Haha I win" he laughed, "now I get to owned you but I already did that,"

"lol" my mom said. And then she laughed. Megamind started laughing too. I was so embarrassed.

"Here's your drug money," megamind said, pulling out a wad of cash from his jacket and handing it to my mom.

"Thanks sweet cheeks," she said tucking the money into her bra. Then she slapped megamind's butt and left the room.

"Have fun with that piece of trash," she laughed from the other room.

"Wow," Megamind said, "ur mom's a milf,"

It was true. My mom was a milf. But I was so ugly. I wasn't like other girls. I don't like makeup and painting my nails. I like playing video games. I'm so different 😞

I started crying.

"Hey don't cry" megamind said wiping my tears away. "Come on let's go. You're gonna love my place."

We got into his invisible car and started driving. He turned on his music and girl in red started playing.

"Megamind are you 💅," I questioned

"well not exactly," he chuckled. He changed the song and sweater weather started playing.

"oh," I said.

"oh?" He questioned and he started to worry.

I had to make sure he knew I wasn't homophobic so I did the only thing I could think of.

"🎵BE WHO YOU ARE FOR YOUR PRIIIIIiIiIiDE🎵," I started belting, "🎵DON'T HIIiiIiiIDE🎵"

He stared at me shocked.

"I'm sorry," I immediately apologized, "I'm such a bad singer." 🥺

"No that's not it at all," he corrected, "I think you're amazing. You totally could've beaten my in our singing challenge."

"You really think so?" I blushed, "I always get scared when I sing in front of other people,"

"What?" He gasped, "but you're amazing. Maybe you could sing with my band sometime."

"I don't know," I said blushing even harder, "I don't think I have the confidence for that."

"We'll just have to work on it together then," he smiled at me.

I looked over at him. The sun was hitting him just right so his blue skin glowed and his eyes sparkled. I had had a crush on him when we were kids but I was too shy to say anything. Now he was totally out of my league, but he was so nice. Maybe I could say something.

"m-Megamind?" I began timidly."

"Yeah?" He encouraged.

"I-"

"We're here," he announced, "hold that thought and tell me later." He said as we pulled into the drive way.

He got out of the car and grabbed my suitcase from the back and then he came around and opened my door for me.

"Come on," he said offering me his hand. I took his hand. My heart starting beating fast. We were holding hands. He lead me to the door and then let go of my hand to grab his key. I tried not to let my disappointment show.

He searched his pockets for his keys but he couldn't find anything, "oh fiddle sticks!" He exclaimed. "I can't find my house key. I guess I have to call my roommate to let us in."

"r-roommate?" I gulped. I hadn't even considered the fact that he would have a roommate. I thought we'd get to spend time alone together and slowly fall in love and then get married and then have two kids, one boy and one girl, and we'd name them sussy and baka respectively, and then we'd raise them in our quaint western home, and then sussy would turn to drugs and follow in the footsteps of his grandmother eventually overdosing, and then baka would go on to become a world renowned scientist but she would die in a freak chemical explosion, but everything would be fine because we would still have each other and our love for each other and we would love each other even as we die of old age laying together as we go to sleep for the last time.

"Zukrbee!" Megamind yelled, " I've been calling your name for the last 20 minutes."

"Huh?" I blinked. Megamind was already standing inside with the door wide open. I must have gotten so lost in my fantasy I completely zoned out. "Sorry I completely zoned out" I said.

"What a psycho," someone said. I looked inside and I saw the most gorgeous car I had ever seen.

"Don't be mean," Megamind chided, "this in my roommate Lightning McQueen,"

to be continued

A/N: I'm having a lot of fun writing this story. I just moved in with my drug dealer friend, so I wanted to put the part about drug abuse in to remind you guys it's not okay.