𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 )

Start from the beginning

"I see...You two have your own issues that you're working through." Teru closes his eyes "but.." clutching his grip on his katana and stabbing Hanako on the chest "It's over." lightning cackle on the blade of the katana "It doesn't matter. none of it. you both are dangerous super-natural. so it'll exorcise you two. that's all there is to it." blood splatter out of Hanako mouth and the stab wound. That, till a hand grabs the blade making the hand getting bloody surprising Teru in front of him, is his little brother Kou a shadow covers his eyes he was gripping the blade of the katana blood pouring down to the floor. "K..."

"You- How...When did you break free?" Teru looks at him only to be pushed by Kou making him tumble to the ground "Kou! stop this!" Teru said but then notices Kou's hand "..Kou. you're bleeding" Kou stands on top of Teru before grabbing Teru by the front of his clothing "Stop treating me like an idiot!!" Kou screams surprise Teru. "I know I'm weak! and I'm a lot stupider than you! But it's not true that I don't have to think about anything!! I can figure out that much!!... You're right, I know nothing about them. and...I think...I was totally wrong of me to decide whether they are good or bad before I know more. But exorcising all the supernatural just because "supernatural are dangerous"...I just...I think there's something wrong with that..." tears prick Kou's eyes and he had to wipe it away with his arm.

"It's gonna take some time...I'm gonna get stronger just like you Teru-nii and then I'm gonna decide what to do if I need to, I'll exorcise them!" Kou said standing on a protective stance in front of Hanako and Ren. Hanako limps to Ren and grabs him from the shoulder before hugging him "it ok Ren I'm here" Hanako whisper as Ren clutch Hanako clothes and hiding his face on Hanako neck "sh, it's ok Ren I'm fine" Hanako try to ensure Ren and pat his head but he didn't get any respond only that Ren was looking at the bloody hand and there was a stab wound.

"So keep your hands off him!!" Kou pointed his finger to Teru making Teru silent "they may attack a student tomorrow." Teru said making Kou flail his arms "I-I-I-I-I'll keep an eye on them to make sure they don't! I'll take responsibility!!" Kou said as sweat fell from his forehead. "..." Teru stand up and fix his necktie 'I suppose it would hurt...to let him go free for now and keep an eye on the situation' Teru thought looking at the floor before smiling "Teu-nii?" dotted ayes look at him it was Kou while both brothers were talking to each other Hanako was trying to get a reaction of Ren.

"...Honestly...we should exorcise them right now...but I don't want you to hate me. so all right. Don't forget you said that," Teru said turning around and walking away, Kou look at Teru hope in his eyes "...But I'm only doing this once...Kou" Teru finally said before walking back inside the school and disappearing out of their view. "..you heard him as of today, I'm keeping an eye on both of you" Kou said kneeling down to then and pulling Hanako's hat, and just before he would ruffle Ren's head Hanako slap Kou's hand "no touching".

"anyway...I talked the big talk to Teru-nii...But You should know that I still don't trust both of you one bit!" Kou said as Ren stop clutching Hanako and calm down to look at Kou "If I catch both of you pulling even the tiniest of shenanigans I'm gonna exorcise both of you on the spot! So keep that in mind!!" Kou said glitter and stars surrounding him and his big smile but the only response he got was silence looking at both of them Hanako was clutching Ren it seems that he doesn't have any plan of letting Ren go now. "...are...are you both still crying?" Kou then sits down beside them only for Hanako to smirk.

"Dwah?" Kou was yanked by Hanako with Ren still beside him they sit on top of Kou Hanako looking at him "We'll be looking forward to it...is what I'd like to say." just then Haru-Joudai and Haku-Joudai float close to their owner "But you've got a long way to go before you can exorcise us..if you're falling for a little trick like this." Hanako said on his hand was two little bottles "Uh...Hey! are those-!?...

FAKE TEARS AND BLOOD!!!?"

"Ah-ha-ha...I think I may have traumatized Ren he isn't responding and keep looking at his hand..."

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

Inside the school, a familiar young girl with large magenta eyes that have orange/ yellow accents was inside the library "...of course. It's hopeless..." she bawled books scattered around her and a book in hand ' I thought I might be able to find out something about Hanako-Kun from some books but It's all the same stuff I read in grade school and there about no record of Ren-Kun anywhere just nightguards that disappear at night exactly at 12:00 pm...I guess it's not going to be that easy.' Nene said looking at the book in her hand sighting at what she found 'And as expected there aren't any stories anywhere about a boy Hanako-San...it really weird...why is he the only one...?' just then the book beside her wobble and fell to the ground with a thumb surprise Nene.

Standing up she grabs the book from the floor to a hand with a book in there hold was in front of her "Oh! thank you..." looking up Nene saw a girl with a green hairstyle in an asymmetrical bob cut with very short bangs and two pieces of hair left in front of her ears to frame her face and two more long sections that extend to her chest. She also has two braids that extend from the crown of her head down to her ears. Her eyes are green with yellow flecks. She has notable eyelashes and always has her eyes half-closed, giving her a somewhat drowsy or disinterested look.

"...very much..." Nene whispers but still audible she stop picking the books and look at the beauty in front of her "So you're...interested in the seven mysteries?" she said looking down at Nene that was on the floor.

☆::::::𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 :::::☆

Teach me Hanako-Kun « Spelling arc »

"You are really sexy, hot mama. I'm randy, ooohh yeah." Hanako said as Kou writes on a piece of paper "What are you doing?" Nene said behind them Ren beside her with a mokke on his hands "I'm teaching him how to spell your name!" Hanako said turning to them and a smile on his face.

You

are really

sexy

hot mama

I'm

randy,

ooooh yeah

"Stop that!!" Nene said as Ren tries to back away from them but Hanako grabs his wrist "Ren, my beloved I made one for you too!" Hanako said showing the piece of paper to Ren.

Really cute ღ

engage to Hanako ღ

no touching ღ

Ren flusters covers his face with the mokke still on his hold as Hanako giggles at Ren fluster face "p-please s-stop this is embarrassing" Ren whisper but Hanako heard, while Hanako and Ren were having their moment Nenne and Kou were looking at them.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂

◐ all paragraphs that are like describing appearance are from the fandom wiki!

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒:

Hello! sorry for the wait I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter and good news! don't know if you guys saw this but I'm back to writing again but only when I have time to. I also made a new book called "Future ideas" (only on Wattpad) if any of you are interested I would write all my ideas for maybe future book or they can stay as drafts not only that spoilers ideas for this book too! the only books where I'll be active are The dragon of the moon, The secret mystery No.8, and The moon ink technique demon.