𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 )

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!"

Hanako's eyes widen Teru has pierced his katana to Ren's hand as he wilted in so much pain blood covering the blade and Ren's hand "n-no don't hurt him!" Hanako said but Teru only looks at him half his face cover by a shadow. Ren tries to move away but Teru had his foot on his back and it only makes the lighting cackle around his hand "...p-please s-sto-op..." whisper Ren but it was still audible tears running down his cheeks. "Ren! Teru-nii...!" Kou alarm trash around trying to free himself from the beaded bracelet. 'I've watched Teru-nii fight my whole life. I know how this goes. He knocks his opponent off-balance to give himself an opening...hurt them with spiritual energy...then zap!! the lightning goes through the spirit blade...and destroys his opponent's soul directly from the inside. so it's best to stay out of range but it doesn't look like Ren can get away...with how weak he looks he could be killed easily!' Kou look worried as Hanako tries to grab his knife only for a wave of lightning to cover him paralyzing him.

' I don't care how powerful an evil spirit Hanako is the only thing I see is that Hanako loves so much Ren and how much he wants to protect him and he would be devasted if Ren would be obliterated! If this keeps going, Teru-nii is going to exorcise Ren and when he's finished he'll go to Hanako next! I have to do something!!' Kou wiggle from the restain but then stop looking at the floor in silence 'I have to...wait do I? really?' Kou looks up from where he can Ren scared face with his hand pin to the group because of the blade blood covering his hand while Hanako fist clench from where he is 'Hanako definitely wasn't acting normal back there...and Teru-nii says we should exorcise him... Maybe I've been wrong all along...yeah" Teru spread his katana from Ren only to be pushed by Hanako making Teru surprise "so you finally decide to help Ren uh?" smirk Teru as Hanako stands in front of Ren his knife in hand. Ren looks at his bloody hand clutching his wrist.

"Well then let see how well you do then..." Teru smirks as Hanako runs to him, Teru only dodges his attacks 'I'm nothing. I'm weak. I've never exorcised a supernatural before. and I've always wanted to be like Teru-nii...a hero fighting for what's right...so this is probably the right thing to-'

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHH!"

Kou surprise and snapping from his thought look up to see Hanako on the floor scratches litter everywhere on his body "Just stop fighting it. You've been in the nearshore for how many years now? It's about time you accepted your punishment" Teru said katana pointed at Hanako's back, Ren was beside them still looking at his hand that was still bloody "ha...Ha-ha-ha-ha. Punishment?" turning around Hanako lean on the wall behind him "What?" Teru look at Hanako confuses "You living people are all the same. You all think dying disappearing is the best way to atone." Hanako said the katana was getting closer to his neck "As if the life of a murderer could ever atone for anything."

"Destroying us would only be a release! We...We still have things We need to do here!!" tears stain Hanako face 'Things they still need to do? They are supernatural but they help people. Hanako protected us. Ren worries about us and he takes care of our wounds...is all of that their way of atoning?...no he's just saying that. I can't know if that's true...but..' gripping the beaded bracelet Kou looks determined ' I just can't do that!!'.