xxxv. celestial chaos

Start from the beginning

Tempus moved out of the way in time and glared at Life. Mischief went to to attack Life for throwing her sister into a wall when a bright light was shot off at her. She fell with a thud but got right back up. Chaos shot multiple bright lights at Tempus who was unable to dodge them all. Death sighed and gave a look at a smirking Exitium.

And that's how the six teenagers found the Celestials. The place was a mess; there was a fire around the four that were fighting and taunting smirks of the two who were sitting in silence.

Manuel cleared his throat, no one looked at them. He tried again but louder, still no progress.

"Guys! Enough!" Luna yelled, making everyone flinch.

No one every expected Luna to raise her voice like that. Mors flicked his wrist and everything looked how it did before.

"Now is there a reason you asked us to gather here?" Iris spoke up.

"Training," Mors replied boredly, inspecting his nails.

"Training? For what?" Harry asked.

"To work together," Life started.

"Elements," Tempus shrugged.

"Elements. . . You mean to say we're able to control elements?" Manuel asked.

"Yes have you not noticed, boy? You lot have been causing way too much havoc around school and that's saying a lot since it's Mischief, Chaos and me, Destruction," Exitium stated.

"You've forgotten you could control elements didn't you, puer?" Mors asked amused.

"Shove off."

Mors snorted out loud, getting weird looks from everyone.

"I'll assume the same for Harry since he looks confused," Mors pointed out.

+x+

It was safe to say the six teenagers were tired. They were completely drained from using too much power.

The only good — and bad — thing they learned from this was what their affinities were: Harry was air, The twins were earth, Luna and Manuel were water and Iris was fire.

Though they were tired, they had a lot of fun especially when Exitium continuously caused destruction and among the Celestials.

+x+

Flashback

The Celestials were instructing each of the teenagers the best way to summon and use their affinity when there was a yelp from Tempus. They seemed to be the easiest to annoy for Exitium.

"Exitium!" Tempus hissed, glaring daggers at the smirking Celestial.

With a wave of hand, Tempus sent bullets of blue lights towards her. She swished it away, sending it flying towards Life. It barely hit him but it caused the wall to explode.

"Not again," muttered Mors.

The teens were all distracted by the ruckus and all slowly gathered together, far side of the chaos.

"Really? Why must you involve me in this foolishness?!" Life demanded.

He summoned a sword and slashed it at Exitium who sent him flying into Mischief and Chaos.

"This is not going to end well is it?" Whispered Harry. "

Really? I didn't know Captain Obvious! Thanks for informing us!" Manuel replied sarcastically with a glare.

Chaos threw something and it erupted in multiple blinding colors. Mischief quickly followed sending colorful lights towards Tempus.

"Are you going to help or not?!" Life yelled at Death in Latin.

"Fine," he rolled his eyes, a scythe appearing in his hand.

He sent shots of black flames towards the one who caused the mess. She retaliated by making the ground erupt under them.

Harry with a swish of a hand wind pick them up and Iris casted a strong Protegto around them.

The fighting went on for hours, the Celestials barely getting a scratch on each other. It seems they all forgot about their Masters who were in the air, surrounded by a shield.

"I don't want to die just yet," Fred muttered.

"So let's leave, yeah?" George finished.

Flashback End

+x+

A teacher was leaning against the stair railing of the seventh floor, casually flipping through a book.

"Oh shit," Harry muttered when the group spotted the teacher.

"Should've let us be under the cloak, Harry!" Iris hissed, smacking the back to his head.

"Ow! Lady will it kill you to not abuse me?" Harry hissed back. Iris just glared.

"Oh shit indeed, Mister Potter and co.," Tom replied, closing his book with a small 'thud'. "All of you detention, for a week. With me."