Meeting Damon

Sorry for the long wait, I feel horrible
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   Safire's POV

"Safire, get ready we are going to the grill," yelled dad. I decided to were a neon pink shirt that says" to cool for you " and some baby blue jeans and white and pink Jordan's .I'm ready so I'll just head out since I'm ready. When we headed out we started singing "unfaithful by Rihanna " and my dad was trying to show off his voice when he know mines better. When we got there it was awkward because some blond girl and brown headed girl kept looking at us. They walked up to us and was like " so you kidnap kids now, you guys are monsters," I was like who they talking to I'm not a kid im a god".My dad smirked at my comment, bit then his voice got deadly and he was like "I advise you to mind your own Business or you will end up dead".The blond replied " well what is she to you," and I said "he's my dad loser ". But out of nowhere a black haired blue eyed loser showed up . He walked up to us and said " I bet if she's hurt you guys will leave". I jumped up and yelled @ if I was you I'd run my uncle and dad don't take a liking to threats". My dad pulled out a bat and my uncle pulled out a killing lance. Being me I yelled " it's about to go down"'.