17 - Right Thru Me

Start from the beginning

"Ok, can y'all argue later? We got more rides to get on," Bella interrupted.

"Come on."

———

"Ok, think about this. Will your leg hurt if it gets cut off?" Pooh said as we pulled out of the parking lot.

He was trying to sell us on how weed actually makes you think better.

It was getting late and we had been at Six Flags all day.

"Of course it would hurt."

"Ok, but where would you feel the pain at?" he continued.

"In your leg," Von joined, "Oh, It's already cut off."

"Exactly. You see weed actually makes you smarter. Which is why everybody should start smoking weed," Pooh smiled.

"Yeah, I'm not buying it."

"Tomorrow we gotta go to school so we can rehearse for the talent show," Bella told us.

"Oh, yeah. What's y'all act?"

"We're doing a diss track on Uncle Von's ex flamingo and mothers of his children," she smiled.

Ooh, I wanna hear that. That shit would be heat...

"No the fuck y'all not. Find something else to do. Do a magic trick or something," Von mugged.

"Nope," Angelo smiled.

"How about y'all rap about how your Uncle is a boss ass nigga and how much money he has?" Von suggested.

"You know what? That's a great idea," Bella cheesed.

Von turned around and Bella and Angelo smirked at each other. Bad ass children.

I got a text message and Durk looked over at my phone.

"Nosey ass," I mugged, snatching my phone out of the cup holder.

Luke😏
What's good? You forgot about me, didn't you?

Oh, it's airport guy. That's his name.

"Who the hell is Luke?" Durk asked, "you fucking with white boys now?"

"You know, I'm about sick of you always being in my business. Keep your big ass eyes out of my phone please."

He mushed my head and it almost hit the window. I punched him in his chest and he hit me in my shoulder.

"Watch the road!" Angelo yelled. He's starting to act like Bella.

"And what's wrong with white boys?"

"You say that now until y'all fucking and he asks you how his cock feels," Von added.

"So he is white?" Pooh asked.

"No, he's not. He might be mixed though."

"We do not care," Durk said.

"Aww, it's okay to be jealous. I can see right through you."

"Fuck you talking about? Ain't nobody jealous," he mugged.

"Oh, please. You hate hearing me talk about any nigga I'm messing with. I'm pretty sure that's jealousy," I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.

He pushed it off as we pulled into my driveway.

I thought he was dropping me off but he put the car in park and everybody got out.

I unlocked the door and we walked in. Durk immediately went to the kitchen and grabbed that plate of leftovers he never finished.

As soon as I plopped down on the couch, someone knocked on the door, making the dogs bark.

Letting out a big breath, I got up and opened the door, revealing some girl I had never seen before in my life.

"Is you Alaya?" she asked.

"Yeah. Who are you?"

"Quando's girlfriend."

________________________________
Go fuck with this ⬇️⬇️ I'm updating it later

________________________________Go fuck with this ⬇️⬇️ I'm updating it later

😂😂😂^

😂😂😂^