A must read

Please let me know of your opinions on this 

Hi babies (:

From my last update til now I have been quietly finishing up both novels ("His Nerd" & "Hey Neighbor) making sure each chapter and each characters narrative was not only executed in a profound manner but would also be a narrative to which I'd be proud to tie with my own name. Like I have stated multiple times prior this novel in itself did not obtain a message to which I was satisfied with. Now, however, it does. 

You might be thinking,"? lol okay? why tf haven't we seen it yet?" 

That's because whilst continuing to finish these two novels, I often wondered how I'd be able to transition writing from a side hobby to a possible income earning. There's nothing that captivates me more than writing does and the community that it blesses you with. Since I was young, I've always said my biggest aspiration in life was to be able to call myself an author. 

That being said, I have decided to start a Patreon for all of my current workings and future workings alongside 2 additional courses for the benefit of you

Now what do these actually entail. Well, lemme break it down as simple as I possibly can

                                                 ACCESS TO ALL WRITTEN WORKS BY ME 

-> All novels I have created and will continue to create will be found through my Patreon. Regarding chapters and updates, there will be an update every week Sunday by 11pm central time 

New books will be advertised on this site but don't be fooled because more or less after chapter 5 they will then all only be able to be accessed through my Patreon

Now I know my updates here have been very inconsistent and for that I apologize and because I have shown inconsistency in the past, I have also set a policy to where if I miss a week, money will be returned immediately. No questions asked. 

Price is negotiable. Please please please let me know what rates you guys are comfortable with 

                         ONE ON ONE COURSE: HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL WRITER

--> Over the past few years I have received multiple messages from aspiring writers asking me how I was able to grow such a following through this platform and now, I'm going to teach you

The 'seminar' so to speak will be in the hands of you and your comfortability. Whether it be through audio, video, or text, we will have consistent one on ones where we dive into the essentials of what makes a good writer and actually beginning the writing process together

What does that mean? If wanting to start a novel or already have initiated towards that or simply wanting to strengthen your writing credentials, I got you. We will work together to strengthen your work and promote it as well. You will also receive personal writing prompts from me to strengthen whichever area of writing you show less proficiency in. 

Price is still in negotiation (give me some suggestions as I also wanna make sure you all are comfortable with everything)

                                   DIVINE FEMININITY: HOW TO TAKE BACK YOUR POWER

-->Like I have vocalized prior, I began reading novels on this site at a vulnerable age with an extremely impressionable mind. Books had always been my escape. Now my escape is drugs 

LMFAO im playing im playing 

but all jokes aside, a constant theme I have found in romance novels specifically is the misconstrued concept of love. I can name maybe around 5 just at the top of my head.  Personally, reading novels to which did romanticize toxic behaviors impacted my cognition process a lot. In fact, it altered it negatively because it reaffirmed my prior belief that relationships such as the ones I had been exposed to were normal since well..these books were upholding the same theme. 

Am I blaming anybody for this? Absolutely not as books depend on perception. We all have read this book and we all have formed different perceptions on it (another thing I love so much about books). 

However, to all girls and men whom may struggle with insecurity, fear, abandonment, and so on this course is for you.  

This will be held via video where we all talk about our experiences and how to be that strong bad ass individual that we all know ourselves to be. This is meant to empower. This is meant to break negative and bad cycles. This is meant for you. 

I don't care how you guys want this to be held whether it to be all of us joined together or simply a one on one. I will offer both. All I truly care about is for all to feel empowered and if I can help with that, fuck yea i will. 

Price again negotiable (please give me some rates that you guys feel comfortable with) 

In exactly one month from now, possibly sooner, these all will be accessible to the public. Please let me know what you guys think about all of this and if I can answer any questions also please let me know. I love you and I hope you guys are just as excited as I am. Can't wait to find out

jk im absolutely shitting myself