"what are you talking about?" draken muttered. "what do you want?"

"look man, i'm only keeping you here for 5 minutes." yamaken replied with a grin. "even though 5 minutes is not enough to talk about l/n y/n."

"spit it out."

"y/n is.. amazing." yamaken voiced. "to put it mildly, she is gifted when it comes to manipulating people."

draken's expression hardened as he listened to him.

"shit, she almost had me wrapped around her fingers at one point." yamaken cackled. "i have so many girls to play around with, but why do you think i keep coming back to her?"

"because you're a sick a fuck?"

"because she's a sick fuck like me." yamaken replied, his grin widening. "well, probably not as sick as me but, she's a different kind of sickness." he shrugged.

"what the fuck are you talking about you bastard?"

"the y/n i started dating at the beginning of our relationship was very naive and impressionable.. and i'm not gonna lie to you.. i fell for her." yamaken recounted with a half-smile. "the y/n i know now is a completely different person."

"what are you getting at?" draken bellowed.

"she's a manipulative devil." yamaken replied with a low voice. "and she's good at it."

draken's mouth was bone dry and his fists clenched tightly.

"she is using you for her revenge." he said with a wicked grin.

draken's jaw tightened and he shifted in his seat when yamaken's butler suddenly pointed a gun at him. he motioned for him to sit straight and he reluctantly obliged.

"she was so in love with me, but that love morphed into resentment once i started treating her differently." yamaken said, his eyes growing dim. "i should've realized it sooner. she doesn't even care about me exposing her indecent images anymore.. she just wants revenge."

"you expect me to believe anything that comes out of your filthy mouth?" draken spat. "you're a sick fuck who abused and blackmailed her into staying with you!"

"well, i ain't shit." yamaken snickered. "but i don't have to prove anything to you, cause you'll figure it out yourself."

draken's expression dulled as he began to doubt himself. the thought of y/n lying to him this whole time made his stomach churn.

"she's not as innocent as you think bro.." he said, smirking when he saw recognition dawning on draken's face.

"............."

"you probably noticed it by now, right~?"

"............."

"does she try to hurt you when she gets mad at you?" yamaken sneered. "she tried to electrify my ass in the shower once!" he said and started laughing about it.

"what the hell do you want yamaken?" draken mumbled, growing impatient.

"oh nothing, just wanted to say, give mikey my regards~!" he simpered.

yamaken's butler opened the door and that was his cue to leave. draken shuffled out of the car and once he stepped outside yamaken spoke one last time.

"oh, and by the way, did she ask you to take her to a love hotel yet?" yamaken asked, a smile plastered on his face. "cause that's exactly what she asked from me, right after saying she loves me~!"

draken remained quiet as he stood there frozen in the same spot. the car drove off and his eyes remained glued on the concrete.

his chest tightened with every second he was standing there. he entered that car and came out as a different person.

yamaken was just messing with him right? he's just bitter about y/n's relationship with him so he wants to put doubt in his heart right?

these questions were whirling around his head, and a sick feeling began boiling in his gut again. he knows that yamaken is a conniving guy and he can't be trusted.

but at the same time, every fiber of his body screamed danger when he first met y/n. but he ignored the red flags, and how the circumstances that built their relationship was unhealthy.

to both of them.

and he will come to regret it soon.

a/n: yall are about to be real mad at me