𝟬𝟬𝟭:

𝗶. 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆

 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆

in the year of 2003..

"keep it down idiots, they'll hear us!" mitsuya hoarsely whispered to his gang members.

mikey, draken, baji, pah-chin, and kazutora.

the newly formed biker gang were all huddled behind some bushes near a riverbank where they were observing another gang.

black mamba was a rival gang that pah-chin had the misfortune of encountering during a fight at an arcade. they clashed but ended up stopping the fight when their leader arrived and beat pah-chin to a pulp.

"it's that bastard." pah-chin clenched his fist seeing black mamba's leader, yamagata kenji. also known as yamaken.

"so that's him.. he sure looks like a shady bastard." baji commented.

"what are they doing anyways?" draken questioned, watching as the guys from black mamba were stomping on a boy after beating him up.

"they've been stomping on him for awhile now, he might actually die.." mikey mumbled, watching the scene with a dull look.

"they are doing this in broad daylight-" draken was interrupted by pah-chin hollering upon seeing a girl approaching the scene.

"uwah!!! that girl!! look at her!! she's a super hottie!!" kazutora exclaimed.

"who is that?" baji wondered curiously.

"i think that's yamaken's girlfriend." pah-chin tells him.

"she's a hottie alright." mitsuya said, his eyes widening when he saw the girl suddenly interfering by putting herself between the boy who was getting jumped and the gang. her arms extended protectively in front of the boy, demanding the gang to stop.

"that's enough, yamaken!" they hear her yell. "he's going to die!"

"what is she doing?" mitsuya mumbled, watching it unfold.

yamaken smirked seeing her slightly shaking in fear despite trying to put on a brave face. "y/n-chan, you always try to protect some nobodies from me.. why is that?" he questioned in a condescending tone. "do you not trust me babe~?" she flinched back at the sinister grin he was giving her.

the toman members watched in shock as yamaken kicked the girl violently in the stomach causing her to scream and fall to the ground, writhing in pain.

pah-chin stands, his jaw clenched but mitsuya stopped him from doing anything rash and they watched as the boy who was getting jumped took that opportunity to flee from the gang.

yamaken's gang members were going to chase after him but he stopped them. "let him go." he ordered, while walking towards y/n who was crying and coughing on the ground. "it's ok, i have y/n-chan to play with now." he smiled wryly.