𝟬𝟭𝟵:

𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗲

"i can't believe him! seriously he is so embarrassing!" y/n whined to draken about her father

shortly after the competition, she met up with draken behind the gymnasium building to talk. her school managed win the second place at the competition.

"but at least he came to see me!" y/n giggled. "yashiro was there too! did you see him? he looked so nervous haha~!"

draken was listening to her with a stoic look on his face. even though y/n's team got the second spot. he thought that they easily had the most enjoyable routine.

"by the way, what do you think of my outfit?" she twirled around showing off her outfit. "cute right? i'm literally dying for it~!"

draken felt something tug at his heartstrings.

everything is cute on you...

"here, take a picture of me~!" she handed him her phone, posing against the wall.

draken took her picture silently and stared at it before saying. "y/n.. tomorrow, we're going head-to-head with black mamba."

y/n slightly flinched at the sudden mention of the gang. is that why he's being so quiet? she wondered to herself.

"and after that, me and you will cut ties with each other.." draken suddenly announced, making her heart thump. "...because i'm in love with you."

her forehead creased. "wh-what?"

"i met with yamaken yesterday." draken said and her eyes widened. he could see the worry fill her eyes. "after you left on the bus."

"d-did he attack you?" she stuttered.

"no... he just wanted to talk." draken said closing her phone and giving it back to her. "you wanna know what he said to me?"

y/n swallowed a lump in her throat and nodded anxiously.

"he said you've been using me to get revenge on him. he said that i'm just a stepping stone for you to reach your goal." draken said, with a monotone voice.

"that's bullshit! he's trying to-" she tries to deny.

"he also said you asked me to take you to a love hotel.." he interrupts, and her eyes grew wide. "right after saying i love you."