Part 1

Andy's POV:

"So, Mom where are we gonna stay?" I ask my mom as I look up from my Batman comic.

"I already told you, we're gonna stay at your grandfather's house." She answers annoyed.

"Why are we even moving? We were perfectly fine living in Phoenix." Michael asks her.

"Because honey, we could all use the fresh start, after what your sister did in Phoenix- just give Santa Carla a chance. It might even surprise you." She replies happily.

"You guys are gonna love it. It's always sunny, and the boardwalk has everything, it even has a comic book store for you two. That's where I met Edgar, he has brother you know, he's your age." Madison says excitedly.

"You know I'm starting to believe this Edgar guy isn't even real." Michael says to.

"You shouldn't even be talking to Andy about guys. She's never even had a boyfriend." Sam says a little snobby like.

"Sam, shut up." I say to him, he stares at me blankly.

"He's right Andy, you guys shouldn't even be talking about boys. You're too young for that kind of stuff." My mother says to me.

"You guys are acting as if I've ever liked a guy before." I say a little annoyed.

"Well who knows, Madison left Phoenix not wanting to do with being in a relationship, and now she just can't stop talking about this boy, Edgar." My mother continues.

"Ugh, whatever." I say looking out the car window to look at the 'Welcome to Santa Carla' sign. I was the only one out of my brothers who was fine with moving, if it meant not having to deal the society that thought I was trouble, I'm misunderstood.

"We're here guys. Oh, look at how beautiful the beach looks. I'm telling you, you guys are gonna love it." My mom says happily.

I turn to look at the sign again and see the back of the sign with the words 'Murder Capitol of The World' spray painted in red.

We make a quick stop at a grocery store to get some food. Sam takes Nanook for a walk while Michael, Madison and I, go ask if they were any jobs near by.

Mike gets himself a red used motorcycle and gets on, "Come on, Mads, let's get in the car, we're about to leave." I say to her.

"Oh no, I have to go meet Edgar. This was my stop, thank you guys. By Mrs. Emerson, thank you." Madison says as she waves at us.

"Goodbye Maddie, tell your mother I said hi." My mom says to her.

"I will, bye." She says as she walks off towards the boardwalks.

"Mom, there's an amusement park on the beach over there." Sam says as he gets in the back with Nanook.

"That's nice, maybe you guys could go later." She says as she starts the car.

"Maybe." I mumble as we drive off with Michael behind us on his bike.

It was a short drive to grandpa's house from there. We park the car and get some of our bags out. We see grandpa sleeping on the porch, to be honest he looked like one of those nocked out drunk guys at the park.

"Dad?" My mom says as she kneels next to him on the porch, "Dad?"

"Looks like he's dead." Michael says.

"No. He's just a deep sleeper." She replies.

"If he's dead, can we go back to Phoenix?" Sam asks.

Idiot. I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand.

"Playing dead. And from what I heard, doing a damn good job, too." Grandpa says as he stands up.