Explanation

Andy J. Emerson is a 16 year old girl, the second oldest of Lucy Emerson, she has an older brother, Micheal Emerson, who is 18 and a younger brother, Sam Emerson, who is 14 almost going on 15. She's the least favorite out of her brothers and is misunderstood when it comes to society. She's a rebellious, caring, strong-headed, brave person.

Madison Joyce is a 15 year old girl, the only child of Melissa and Kevin Joyce, her father died a month after they moved to Santa Carla. She is currently visiting Andy her family and is riding back to Santa Carla with them. Once they finish packing up all their belongings. She's a caring, kind, fun-loving, smart person, even when it seems like she's not, she is.

When Andy, Sam, and Micheal move to the place where Madison was bragging about with their mother, they realize that Santa Carla isn't as sunny as it seems, when Micheal and Madison both get turned into vampires, Andy, Sam and Madison ask the Frog brothers, Edgar and Alan Frog, for help, Madison's perfect little world gets turned upside down, while Andy's is just barely being created.

I hope you guys enjoy the story, comment, follow, and vote if you like it. Keep in mind that the characters other than Andy, Madison, and her Mrs. Joyce are not mine. Enjoy!