Part Eleven

Natasha Pov

I was somehow scared, Pepper trust me and that keeps me going.

"Okay, let's see. Pepper deep breaths, I see the head. Pep, she has dark brown hair." I told exited

"Really?" Pepper asked me, as tears full her bright blue eyes, Tony kissed her imidatley. I smiled at that sight of them.

"I have a mini me." Tony yelled as we all laughed.

"Pepper, I need you to push." I told her she nodded.

"There you go. Stay there. Perfect!" I told feeling tears full my eyes too.

"Again!" I asked, while Tony held Pepper's hand.

"Head is clear Pepper!" I yelled as Pepper smiled her eyes full tears.

"Honey, I'm so proud." Tony replied hugging her arms wiping her eyes. Both looking at each, I can see they have a conection.

"Okay, now 5 second hold then I'm going to twist her shoulders." I told as Pepper nodded Tony look at us.

"What?" He yelled as Pepper smiled at him.

"Tony, she needs too. She has to face up." Pepper told him holding his face in shock.

"You know?" Tony asked her she nodds.

"I just can't do my own." She told laughing as Tony smiled.

"Ready?" I asked she nods, as I smiled telling her to go. Pepper grunts closing her eyes and Tony look at me in worry, I smiled at him telling it's okay.

"Turn, they say ussually that is the painfull part." I told as Pepper laughed

"Yeah." She smiled, as Tony smiled at her, he whispered "So proud" to her, she smiled looking at him.

"Okay, now 10 seconds. Then she is free. Tony help Pepper sit up. This part is gonna feel like giving in. Pepper, I want you to stay strong. I know this is gonna be hard and painful." I told as she nodded, she was already exasuated.

"You can do it!" Tony told helping her lift, he sit next to her, placing his arms around her.

"Go Pepper!" I yelled and she pushes but, there was no movement.

"Pepper, I need you to do this again. There wasn't a movement."

"Is she okay?" Pepper asked me, she started to tear up.

"Natasha!" Tony yelled at me.

"It's okay, I'm gonna help."

"She is stuck, isin't she?" Pepper asked me and I nodded. She already knows what this means.

"It's normal, Pepper I want you to sit fully up. " I told, she closed her eyes Tony look at her

"I'm scared Tony." She mumbled getting in place.

"Pepps, she is going to be okay." Tony told holding her. Tony gave her a kiss, tears run trough her eyes.

"Pepper, don't think about that, think of all the things I made you go trough the years." He told, she looked confused so was I.

"What?" She asked gentley, looking at him.

"Put it into anger." He told smiling, she nodded and I knew she is ready. I put my hands in and helped while Pepper pushed while holding onto Tony.

The baby girl appeared in my arms but, she wasn't crying...

"Why isn't she crying?!" Pepper yelled going into tears.